cocheese

Welcome home RkyMtnHigh

She's back in the Rockies.

(Just a reminder that you should never change your location specific screen name.):P

Enjoy the snow Katee. Now go visit your old friends. They've been missin you.:)

Day 1: Traveled thru 5 states: GA,TN,KY,IL,and MO
Day 2: MO, KS, CO
Kansas by far was the longest, most boring part of the roadtrip..thank God for XM Radio!

Got in late last night and have been driving around today surprising some of my friends at their place of employment. Feels like yesterday since I left. A few things have changed but I still know my way around. The temps are very comfortable today and the mountains are as awesome as I remember them to be. Feels really good to be back home:)
Sometimes it takes leaving to truly appreciate what you had. I'm grateful to be able to come back.

Kansas by far was the longest, most boring part of the roadtrip..thank God for XM Radio!

reply]

kansas is not a boring state, you just did not take the time to see what it has to offer!

I am glad that your trip went well.

www.greenboxphotography.com

reply]

kansas is not a boring state, you just did not take the time to see what it has to offer!

I am glad that your trip went well.

I apologize. Perhaps I should have clarified that I-70 through Kansas was long, straight, and boring. :D The winds through KS were 50 mph yesterday and it felt like being in a wrestling match to keep my car in the lane.

Yea, no shit. WTF is with all this snow?

It beats the hell out of last year...there was snow on the ground somewhere, from late October, until the end of May.

BASE359
"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

It beats the hell out of last year...there was snow on the ground somewhere, from late October, until the end of May.

BASE359

Man, I have some adjusting to do.
I'm used to not having a weather system. Now, one dumps white shit on me every 3rd day.[:/]
My photos

My Videos

BASE359

Man, I have some adjusting to do.
I'm used to not having a weather system. Now, one dumps white shit on me every 3rd day.[:/]

One word: snowblower. ;) And oh yeah, keep it locked up and hidden when not in use.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban