fireflytx

Check out our wedding website!

Saaaawweeeet!

Yall picked a great day, that's my birthday.:D

I'm very excited for you guys. I think I might get Jeff a pair of these shoes with those little wheels in the heels. All the kids have them...

>:(:P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Yall picked a great day, that's my birthday.:D

I'm very excited for you guys. I think I might get Jeff a pair of these shoes with those little wheels in the heels. All the kids have them...

>:(:P

We picked that day so you would always remember our anniversary.:P And i think i will pass on the shoes, I am not allowed anything with wheels on it anymore.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

NO HEELY"S FOR JEFF ANYMORE!

I am already nervous for the snowboarding bachelor party...I almost rather he have a party with a hooker:D:D

You might want to have that bachelor party 2-3 months before the wedding, just in case. ;)

BTW, fantastic work on the site it is beautiful. I have to also say the whole add a something to the honeymoon thing is a GREAT idea!
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

You might want to have that bachelor party 2-3 months before the wedding, just in case. ;)

BTW, fantastic work on the site it is beautiful. I have to also say the whole add a something to the honeymoon thing is a GREAT idea!

That might be a good idea!
"Well behaved women rarely make history"