jeffprovenzano

Thanks for voting. Roberta Mancino is the hottest sports babe ever!!

Jeff,

I may not be much for "hot chicks" articles in men's magazines, but I'm happy to support a fellow freefaller. Given that I'm too late to vote for Roberta, I sent her MF gallery URLs to SI.com Extra Mustard Hot Clicks and SIOC's Campus Clicks. Both have featured links to "hotest chicks" lists in the past few weeks. It's a stretch, but they tied much of it into March Madness brackets...

SI needs more skydive coverage. SI.com needs more skydive photos and videos. I've been pestering senior sportswriter, Stewart Mandel to make a jump. Anyone visiting SI.com should politely invite him to skydive, to a boogie, to a competition, etc. Usually, his articles include a sidebar box to send him a message.

Fair skies and favorable winds...

Good online article, nice photos and she is a very good spokesperson for the sport.

But i have to say the print version is a HUGE disappointment. I actually went out looking for it because I knew she'd be in it, but its not worth the money.

I'd be willing to bet they'd have given alot more attention to a 'mainstream' sports figure.

>:(