ladyskydiver

I spy a Psycho

:D It was great seeing you today.

I've met Bob a few times before, and he's a really good guy, but I never noticed before seeing that picture...

Damn, dude, you got one big friggin melon! :D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I've met Bob a few times before, and he's a really good guy, but I never noticed before seeing that picture...

There was a guy in that picture? I only saw a hot redhead...

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

:)
(1) Yes, I'm in Florida...Riverview actually and going to be heading to the hot tub shortly.

(2) Yes, he is a sweetie. I enjoyed chatting with him today.

(3) I leave tomorrow morning at "Oh God:30" :D and am heading out to Austin, TX. Where are you at in Florida?
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

:)
(1) Yes, I'm in Florida...Riverview actually and going to be heading to the hot tub shortly.

(2) Yes, he is a sweetie. I enjoyed chatting with him today.

(3) I leave tomorrow morning at "Oh God:30" :D and am heading out to Austin, TX. Where are you at in Florida?

Im in zhills front yard, about 20 miles away.... Too bad your leaving so soon! I would have loved to met you!

Im in zhills front yard, about 20 miles away.... Too bad your leaving so soon! I would have loved to met you!

Damn! It would have been wonderful to meet you. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

You look great.:$

Ditto.
Cora you do look awesome!
Wish we had time to meet up but we're both in "pack and get the hell outta here mode":D

:$ Thanks you two! It's appreciated. I guess I can post a pic that I kinda like. And, yes, I'm in my PJ's in it. :P

It would have been great to meet up with you prior to us both leaving, but know that you're in my heart and mind. As a friend, you are part of who I am. :)
Ok...enough philosophical stuff tonight. :$

You look great.:$

Ditto.
Cora you do look awesome!
Wish we had time to meet up but we're both in "pack and get the hell outta here mode":D

:$ Thanks you two! It's appreciated. I guess I can post a pic that I kinda like. And, yes, I'm in my PJ's in it. :P

It would have been great to meet up with you prior to us both leaving, but know that you're in my heart and mind. As a friend, you are part of who I am. :)
Ok...enough philosophical stuff tonight. :$

I can't see the first letter...is it Sweetie or Tweetie?:D
I feel the same about you Cora. You welcomed me to Florida and I am still very grateful for your friendship [/sappy]:P

I can't see the first letter...is it Sweetie or Tweetie?:D
I feel the same about you Cora. You welcomed me to Florida and I am still very grateful for your friendship [/sappy]:P

:D It says "sweetie." :D

Hugs, hon! Best of wishes in your upcoming adventures. :)

Hot damn woman! Sweetie is an understatement. Hope your journey is going well. Feel free to send me any pictures like that you might have lying around... :):$

It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I miss Z-Hils

me 2

...me 3 if anything JUST BECAUSE!!!

Psyco wouldnt give me a hug like that in yr pic b/c He just wasn't sure if I was WHO I was or if I was hooked uP with another DUDE here!!!!;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Have SAFE and FUN travels to wherever.... Probably meet and greet ya somewhere sometime

peace
:DD

heading out to Austin, TX

Whoa... You're coming to Austin? We should totally meet up! ;) Oh wait. We will be. :o:ph34r:

I should ask BEFORE you get here...

Is there ANYONE who will help us post bail? >:(

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

heading out to Austin, TX

Whoa... You're coming to Austin? We should totally meet up! ;) Oh wait. We will be. :o:ph34r:

I should ask BEFORE you get here...

Is there ANYONE who will help us post bail? >:(

You two super hot chicks totally crack me up!!!! Have fun girls. And don't do anything I wouldn't do! :);)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

What a nice surprise to run into you at Zhills. It was great catching up and laughing about the party that never happened at The Farm! BWAAAHAA!! Stay safe and hopefully I'll get down to see you again soon.

MELON HEAD! BWAAAHAAAA!!!!!! That cracked me up.:D:D:D:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"