PsychoBob

I love Sun N Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

The past couple of weeks have been a riot. Every year I get the opportunity to come down to work the air traffic into and out of the Sun N Fun Fly-in in Lakeland Florida. We get work hard, party hard and play hard. This year was really slow due to weather and the economy but I still had a blast.

This year I got to have dinner and drinks with Misty, Dennis and Clark. Even got a couple of jumps in at Zhills and took some Tampa controllers on the first tandems.

I got to listen to futuredivot (Shane) snore like a sawmill:D:D, meet a bunch of his friends and he hooked me up with a ride with the Aeroshell Demonstration Team. They fly 4 North American AT-6 Warbirds and are awesome. We took off in a formation of 4 and went out and did some barrel rolls, loops and other great stuff. These guys ROCK! Thanks again Shane for getting me the ride of a lifetime. Here's a few pictures I took during our flight.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Those Aeroshell flyers are a class act. I enjoy watching their shows every time I do the demo jumps into the air show south of Birmingham.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

THREE BF posts in ONE day now!!!!

Try to behave yourself now. ;)

Glad you had fun, Bob. Thanks for the invite to dinner! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

this is strange...i bought a trike a few years back, then went through the N-numbering process, in which I located a owner of the same trike make, (via FAA records) to ask him where he placed his n-numbers...wayne reed...I just bet you know him!

I got to listen to futuredivot snore like a sawmill

Not true!!>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

OSHA limits noise levels for sawmills. I'm unregulated:D:D:D:D
Glad you had fun-Thanks for letting me crash with you for a few days. I really appreciate the hospitality. Next up. Oshkosh!!
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Awsome Bob! Great flying with those guys, isn't it?

Oh, and I gotta let you know, I was first! :P:P:P

Shane certainly does ROCK!

I think you are both assholes.

Rev, since you were first - beer! B|

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

It was great to see you, Bob. Sorry we couldn't have found a place to eat with a better view.

BTW... Our waitress left me a voice mail yesterday. She's looking for the owner of a lime green size 38 banana hammock. Anything you want to tell me about, bro?

Clark
You can't make chicken salad out of chicken manure.

Awsome Bob! Great flying with those guys, isn't it?

Oh, and I gotta let you know, I was first! :P:P:P

Shane certainly does ROCK!

I think you are both assholes.

Rev, since you were first - beer! B|

:P

and

:D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

so not fair.:(

cool. yep ride of a life time. Got a bunch (15+)of those planes at our dz around Memorial Day.. fueling up for the parade fly bys. We get a special treat as they all take off at once.B| Then they all fly over us again with smoke on. Then another fly by with smoke on at the end.B|

Loud as hell.:D

Is it me or is Shane spend a LOT of time with men lately??? :P:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Not with me. All I got out of him was lunch! :D

Really? Last time I saw him I bought dinner. :P
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

***BTW... Our waitress left me a voice mail yesterday. She's looking for the owner of a lime green size 38 banana hammock. Anything you want to tell me about, bro?

BWAAHAAA!!! She was awesome! I wish I had a story to tell about her.;) Glad we were able to get together for a couple of beers. I'll see yall in May! BUSHWACKERS BABY!:ph34r::D:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"