Amazon

It's snowing again

Friday night we had about 4" of snow at my house...very pretty and it all melted off yesterday... BUT.. its snowing again today and I have 2 more inches of snow out there.

Last saturday it was freakin 79 degrees here at the the house.. sheesh.. I dont EVER remember it snowing this late in April down here at this elevation.

Ok I am officially tired of this shit.>:(>:(

I think mother nature is foregoing spring this year and going straight from winter to summer - urgh!! I am with you - I am officially tired of the white stuff. We were going to go over to kapowsin to jump on saturday ------ that may be out>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Warmer sea temps... mean more evaporation off of the ocean so there is more moisture in the atmosphere. The Cascades have record levels of snow even though the temps this winter were fairly warm here in Americas version of crappy English weather.;)

Snowing a little today in Spokane, too. Unusual for us, but way more unusual for your side of the state. Has NW Skydivers started jumping this season yet?

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Nope,

At this point I dont even know if we will have a plane this year. I drove out there yesterday to pick up some of my stuff and to look at the tulips in the area. It was sleeting while I was there.. everything is still very wet so the runway is still unusable.

On the flip side it looks like Jeff, the owner of the airport has been doing some work on the place this winter.

Supposed to snow in Pullman today as well. Crazy.

I hate this weather....I am ready to get back in the air!!!!;););)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

It was 14oC here in Edmonton on Thursday and not a stitch of snow left in my yard.

Started snowing yesterday. Windchills put the temp at about -19oC last night.

About 15cm on the ground already and they're expecting another 15cm between now and tomorrow afternoon. Winter storm warning for the city with high winds and lots of snow.

I've shoveled 4 times already. I'm SICK of this!! >:(>:(

'Shell

Thursday night I was swatting bloody mosquitos when I was out in my garage building my sailboat. I was wearing a T-shirt. Just like 'Shell, the snow was all gone.

Then, Friday at midnight we had a howling blizzard going and got about 4" of snow overnight.

A little more snow Sunday but it is melting. I'm ready for some warmer weather.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Snowboarding Saturday was HEAVENLY!!!!!!!!!

Perfect way to end the season: fluffy, fresh powder and a broken lift which dissuaded the masses but left the rest of the mountain (and the functioning lifts) wide open to those willing to hike a short distance.:)

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

All weekend it's been either snowing, sleeting, raining, windy, hailing or sunny. Sometimes all at once. It's really weird weather. Not good for skydiving at any rate. Stayed home and made me a new suit. It's shiny! Maybe next week I'll be able to wear it. B|

All weekend it's been either snowing, sleeting, raining, windy, hailing or sunny. Sometimes all at once. It's really weird weather. Not good for skydiving at any rate. Stayed home and made me a new suit. It's shiny! Maybe next week I'll be able to wear it. B|

I hope the weather changes before I get over there next week.....at least I get to be measured by you!!! That is my happy thought with all that snow - drove out to ritzville and almost had to pull over and stop due to the snow - urgh>:(>:(>:(>:(>:( I wanna jump and play with my new canopy:|:|:|:|
DPH # 2

I wanna jump and play with my new canopy

You can still play with your new canopy. Pull it out and pack it. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. ;)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

You can still play with your new canopy. Pull it out and pack it. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. ;)

that is not the kind of playing around with it I want to do:D:D:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2

How about you jump Doc.. and have sex on top of the canopy.:ph34r:

thats funny....I was just thinking the same thing!:D:D
DPH # 2