RkyMtnHigh

SPITZ

damn it...now i really want a pickle...i have some at home but i'm stuck at work right now

i hate you guys. :P:P

Isn't there a 'fridge there you can raid? There has just *got* to be a pickle in there somewhere.

MMMmm pickles. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Unfortunately no one leaves food here. And when they do they get really pissed off it you eat it.

One time a girl left a dozen BBQ wings in the fridge. I was having one of those nights when I was unusually hungry and no one delivers at 4am. So I ate 2 of her wings. I even left a note expaining that I wouldn't normally steal someone elses food but I was really hungry and I would pay her back. Well, the next day I got a royal ass chewing for stealing other peoples food. :S:S:S

You suck... now I am hungary, and I need to be fasting for bloodwork tomorow AM

Doh!:o Oh sooo sowry:P:D Just close your eyes and visualize Margaret Thatcher in a thong. That'll cure ya;):ph34r:

"Bea Aurthor, Excellent."

What movie is that line from?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Unfortunately no one leaves food here. And when they do they get really pissed off it you eat it.

One time a girl left a dozen BBQ wings in the fridge. I was having one of those nights when I was unusually hungry and no one delivers at 4am. So I ate 2 of her wings. I even left a note expaining that I wouldn't normally steal someone elses food but I was really hungry and I would pay her back. Well, the next day I got a royal ass chewing for stealing other peoples food. :S:S:S

What happened to the good old days when employees shared with each other without question?? Sad.

Edited to add: You can eat as many of my pickles as you want. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo