bigway

L.O.S.T.

I will update tomorrow. I have so many spoilers but am thinking twice about telling them. The next 4 episodes are going to be massive. The final episode (usually cliffhanger) is actually the first episode of the 5th season. The cliffhanger happens in the first 20 minutes.

Anyway, I will write my spoilers sometime tomorrow. I need to go to sleep, I am off to celebrate my old man age tomorrow.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

It was an awesome episode last night. I kind of figured "she" might die eventually. I don't want to give it away if you didn't see it yet. Can't wait for next week, wonder if "he" will get his revenge?
"...And once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been, and there you long to return..." - Leonardo da Vinci

I agree!
Excellent.

They aren't scared to whack people on this show.

I wonder about what was the deal with Anna Lucielle, though.

She kinda was killed suddenly and never came around again in any flashes. Or Mr. Echo for that matter

...cause she got high..cause she got Hiiiii..cause she got high...da dee dah dahhh da dah.

How do you tarnish a show with Polar Bears on an pacific island? gimme a break.

I watched the show tonight...and it was COLD..but, didn't Ben help Sayid when he was sick? Ben became a doctor after they got off the island (last season, I think right before the mystery funeral).

So we have to look forward to the demise of Claire, why Hurely is important (crazy and hallucinating is a PLUS? Jack's drug problem seems to have started right there and I do NOT think its his appendix...Kate changed her method of acting, I don't know WHAT that was about.

...and why do they have to discuss much? Shoot Ben right there, right now and END it.

I'm going to go to Thanatos' house..and bring Bigway. We'll have popcorn and cookies and drinks and watch LOST and American Idol. I like looking at pecs and even Anna Lucia has some nice arms going on. Then we'll look at AI and stare at Thano's weird sense of 'bangable' contestants...:P~~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Alright. SPOILERS BELOW

SPOILERS BELOW

SPOILERS BELOW

Kimmel: Someone would probably write a book. They'd do Good Morning America. And they'd get a big settlement from the airline.
Cuse: The settlement does actually come into play. That's a big plot point in the finale.

The Funeral Director from the Season 3 Finale, who was played by Nigel Gibbs, will be back for the Season 4 finale
It's the funeral for [..Christian Shephard..

It was the return of the Oceanic Si . The moment when Jack, Sayid, Hurley, Sun, Kate, and Aaron arrive back in the real world, a moment that the flash forwards seem to have been building backwards toward since the end of Season 3. Their rescue is as huge a media circus as you'd imagine, with a throng of reporters and photographers on hand as they step off the plane. A military transport plane. That brought them back to the United States. Via Honolulu. Actually, the dramatic disembarkation was to be filmed later. But today's filming focused on an elaborate Oceanic Airlines-coordinated press conference. Or, as my two sources put it, "a big press con." The world's media was there for answers, as well as several familiar faces: Veronica Hamel (Margo Shephard), Cheech Marin (David Reyes) and Lillian Hurst (Carmen Reyes). But as Lost fans know, the answers they got merely raised more questions. Ms. Austen, how old is Aaron? Ms. Kwon, what happened to your husband? Mr. Reyes, what of your fortune, and this hefty airline settlement? The answers they give, I dare not tell. But suffice it to say, the press is as skeptical of the official story as Lost toughest fans. (And Hurley's hackles are raised by a query that's been raised by viewers and comedians alike since Season 1.) Sayid toes the line, but isn't happy about it. And yes, the Oceanic Six make surprising mention of some long, lost friends. Three of them, at least, whose deaths occurred in each of the first three seasons.

# Francois Chau is on the island! This may suggest that he has a large part in a flash sequence, or that he is doing the orientation film work for The Orchid set, which leads us to rumor number 2. Source: DocArzt's Lost Blog
# new 04/23 - Miles and a banged-up Claire, holding baby Aaron, make a ghastly discovery in the jungle: one dead body and an extra dismembered arm. [...] Coming attractions: The return of ageless Other Richard Alpert. A trek to Jacob's cabin. In the future, Hurley imparting a chilling message from Charlie to Jack. Christian Shephard reaching out to both (!) of his children. Source: TV Guide
# new 04/23 - We will find out more back story as to why the late Libby was in the same mental hospital with Hurley, prior to the plane crash, and presumably after she gave her boat to Desmond for the race. [We will] at some point catch up with Emma and Zack, the two kids from the tail section group of survivors who were kidnapped by the Others in season 2's "The Other 48 Days." To the question of whether we'll ever see Katey Sagal's Helen character (Locke's former flame) again, Darlton indicated that they hoped so. To the question of whether the DeGroots, the hirsute couple who founded the Dharma Initiative, are still alive, Cuse and Lindelof paused a bit and then pressed for more specificity on the time frame of the question. As of where the time line of "Lost" will be when the series returns on April 24, Darlton would only say: "One of them is." Lindelof let it be known that in a recent episode when one of the castaways asked Ben if he knew what the island's smoke monster really was and Ben responded that he didn't know -- big lie. "Ben was lying about the smoke monster," Lindelof said. Source: Variety
# new 04/23 - Desmond stays on the freighter. And you'll see more shenanigans on the freighter. Source: Washington Post
# new 04/23 - Fans will also see a new Dharma station called the Orchid - all three levels of it - that might shed more light on the Island's time-warping properties. Peripheral faves like Penelope, ageless Other Richard Alpert (Nestor Carbonell), and off-Island mystery man Matthew Abaddon (Lance Reddick) will pop up. But due to the strike, two breakout freighter newbies - frazzled physicist Daniel Faraday (Jeremy Davies) and ghost-whispering hustler Miles Straume (Ken Leung) - won't be getting their spotlights until next year. Source: Entertainment Weekly
# new 04/23 - Greg Grunberg, aka Oceanic pilot Seth Norris, was in Hawaii last week filming scenes for the show. According to my sources, the Orchid Station, which we should finally see soon, may be a major set going into next season as well. Source: Kristin on E!Online
# new 04/23 - My frenemy at E! Online is reporting that Greg Grunberg will reprise his role as Oceanic pilot Seth Norris in the two-hour season finale. Coincidentally, that same episode will feature the introduction of another pilot, a "young Top Gun type" who, per the casting sheet, doesn't like it when his copilot brings Lucky Charms onboard. Or was it a lucky charm? Eh, it was one of those two. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
# new 04/23 - Damon [Lindelof] says: "All we can say is that Sawyer is not one of the Oceanic 6 and Jack and Kate are. And obviously, there will be a huge focus in these final three hours of the show that comprise the finale in terms of how that series of events transpires, and ultimately what happens to Sawyer, and it's all on the axis of the love triangle. So we think that both fans of Sawyer and Kate, otherwise known as the Skaters from what I'm told, and Jack and Kate, the Jaters, will have a bounty of interesting romantic scenes." [...] The four-toed statue "will be back on the show," says Damon. "People will learn who built it and why it has four toes." Source: Kristin on E!Online
# 04/09 - [The spectacular kiss will occur off the island between in a boy and a girl.]

Sorry, Not the greatest lot of spoilers as most spoilers i have are on video.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store