stitch

Cat urine is the new LSD

According to last night's South Park episode, get a cat to spray you in the face and you'll be tripping balls.

And seeing lotsa Boobies. B|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

According to last night's South Park episode, get a cat to spray you in the face and you'll be tripping balls.

And seeing lotsa Boobies. B|

I remember the first time that someone told me about how licking toads would make you hallucinate.
I thought, "Who was the first person to think that this was a good idea?"

I remember the first time that someone told me about how licking toads would make you hallucinate.
I thought, "Who was the first person to think that this was a good idea?"

My cats seem to think that licking toads is a good idea.... which may explain why their urine would work as a hallucinogen. :P I don't think I'll try it though. :|

Can't you just put your ear real close to the speaker and turn it all the way up Billy??:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::P

Just hearing voices don't really help. I'd need to be able to lip-read the people speaking, and these fat retarded kids in South Park are IMPOSSIBLE to lip-read. :D

Well, I can make out "Oh my god, they killed Kenny!" and "you bastard!" but the rest of them... not so much.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

that really sucks, actually.
Sorry dude. email them??

I could try. Otherwise my only option is to splurge for the whole set on DVD. I would have to keep them locked up or out of reach from my little girl, because just short of her 2nd birthday, she can take a DVD, turn the player on, open the freaking disc door, put the DVD in and close the door! What the fuck... :S

Hell, she's already learned half the alphabet. Thanks to the Signing Time DVD set. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What you really need to do is watch the episode a few times and make up flash cards. Then drive to Alabama, and watch the episode with Billy while showing him the flash cards. :)

Don't be a "Racer Hater"

What you really need to do is watch the episode a few times and make up flash cards. Then drive to Alabama, and watch the episode with Billy while showing him the flash cards. :)

Watching the video and transcribing the dialogue and emailing it to me would suffice. ;)

Are they captioned when on tv?? If so I'd think they could upload the captioned versions to the web. Maybe they just weren't thinking.

Stitch, I'm touched you find me talented enough to do all that.:P

The Comedy Channel did caption the show for a while, then that stopped. Pissed me off. It's not a law that all shows must be captioned but I wish there was. It's expensive to produce...

Are they captioned when on tv?? If so I'd think they could upload the captioned versions to the web. Maybe they just weren't thinking.

The Comedy Channel did caption the show for a while, then that stopped. Pissed me off.
Maybe they didn't think deaf people had a sense of humor. :P
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

The Comedy Channel did caption the show for a while, then that stopped. Pissed me off.
Maybe they didn't think deaf people had a sense of humor. :P

Smart ass! :P Well you know what? There are a lot of jokes that hearing people laugh their asses off at, but deaf people fully immersed in the deaf culture don't understand them. The same is true vice versa. A lot of hearing people don't get the deaf jokes.

I have the best of both worlds, thank God. :D Except for the lack of captioning, of course. :|

In other episodes, they've put in references as few as a couple days old and still made delivery. I'm nearly positive their relationship with Comedy Central allows for extremely late delivery; possibly even same day. It's a showcase series for the channel so I'm sure Comedy Central will bend over backwards for them.

It's not like a 3rd tier car collector show on SPEED. ;)

quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

i saw an interview once where they said they don't even start on an episode until about a week before it airs.

Well clearly THAT is hyperbole. They make a seasonal plan months in advance but are able to react to events by slipping scenes into shows. The show in question is a perfect example. Nothing in this particular show, with the exception of just a few lines, couldn't have been done months ago. This keeps the impression of being up to the minute, but allows the majority of work to be done at a normal work pace.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I remember a few years ago when the Terry Schiavo case was big in the news they did a whole episode around it, where Cartman wanted to pull the plug on Kenny. It was aired within days of when Schaivo died.
I got nuthin