happythoughts

half

Tuesday, I had lunch with my sister and her husband.
They said that earlier in the morning, some kids from Orlando had tried to hold up a bank.

There are two main roads in town, 3-lanes, one way.
The people went 100mph the wrong way down one.
Past the courthouse, nearly ran over a prosecutor on his way out, cars dodging them all over the place.

They cross the river into my home town, crashed, tried to carjack another car to get away.

Police caught two of the four. One was on probation already, so his rehabilitation into society was working well.

Anyway, when I was married, my wife was, shall we say, counter-productive to my life, career, well-being, etc.
But, her attorney presented it as an entitlement to half of everything that amazingly survived. (Actually, it ended up being all of it.)

So, here's my plan. If I ever decide to get divorced again, I'll do some kind of minor felony, 3-5 years.

Then, during the judgment phase of the divorce, I will agree that she will get 80% of everything coming to me. Get the agreement in writing... and then confess.

I figure, I'd get 4 months, I can do that in County with color tv, while she goes to State for 4 years.

That's the plan so far. Split the good and the bad.
My attorney won't return my calls.
:ph34r:

Thats a great plan. However, the half the are talking about is all your money, your property and your dignity. You get to keep whatever is left after that.

Anyhow, let me know how it works...
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.

Thats a great plan. However, the half the are talking about is all your money, your property and your dignity. You get to keep whatever is left after that.

Anyhow, let me know how it works...

"...is all your money, your property and your dignity."

Well, I didn't get any of it last time. Some would be an improvement. It's not like she could wear my clothes anyway.

Exciting days. My ex's attorney was the only attorney that I ever met who had a drive-by done on his office.
It wasn't really meant for him, but they put some bonus rounds into his office just in case he felt adventurous. His partner felt remarkably educated.

After that, they bricked up the windows on the street side.

His partner died of old age about a week before the grand jury. Then, he told the grand jury that he had no knowledge of his partners business dealings.

I can respect a bank robber. It ain't right and it ain't legal, but at least they have to stand tall on the bank floor. In court, someone can steal anything you have and it is legal.

Besides, local bank robberies seem to have a certain gravity that draws the dumbest people available together. It's like an extra cartoon feature.