bigway

L.O.S.T

Kind of lame first episode really. Expected so much more than what we got.

I have a ton of spoilers though so that is probably why i expected more.

Anyone watch it?

Will you please PM the spoilers to me. I didn't watch it. I knew it would be boring. :P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Michael i think is one of the 6 because i think it is hi who was in tyhat coffin at the end of last season.

Sawyer makes it back because when jack looked into the future end of last season kate was living with a guy that jack knew. That is what i think

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

You might be right about Sawyer because Kate wasn't all gung ho about going back. I think Michael and Walt might have made it back, but they weren't a part of the "rescue" so I don't think they are part of the "Oceanic 6" Hurley was referring to. I watched the episode at the gym last night, from the treadmill reading the closed captioning and listening to my music, so I'm sure I missed quite a bit.

i am sure walt is not part of the 6 but pretty positive Michael is. Michael is cast for this season and where the death happened he had no family visit him and that makes me think of michael cause michael had no family.

Either him or jin and sun but i dont think Jin would have gone back seeing he would be killed by suns family.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

M half way throught this episode but just picked up that they are only telling the world that 8 people survived and that Kate has a son.

Makes me wonder if Kate bought Claires son back to the island and raised him as her own.???

She did say she had a son.

The writing for this show is excellent.

Any ideas on what is going on?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

can you answer your thoughts on any of these questions Tigra?

Who is Miles working for? Why does he want exactly $3.2 mil and how does he know Ben has it? What the hell was up with Daniel, Charlotte and that card trick? What happened to the helicopter? Who came up with that stupid story Jack has to keep telling, who is making them tell it and why would they agree to it? How did eight survivors become the Oceanic 6? What happened to Claire? Is Kate telling people Aaron is hers? Why doesn't Jack want to see him? Why did the DA want to make sure Kate stayed in California so bad?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Yeah, I have a bunch of ????'s too...but I still love the show and am addicted!

As for the "8" survivors becoming "The Oceanic 6"...I think Jack alluded to 2 people dying while he was on the stand. Maybe they're telling that story so other people don't try to go "rescue" the remaining people on the island? Maybe everyone else died? I kind of doubt that though. Is all this flash-forward stuff happening before Jack has his melt-down and tells Kate they have to go back (last episode of season 3)?

And do Ben or Aaron count as part of the "Oceanic 6"?? So far I have: Jack, Kate, Hurley, and Sayid (assuming Ben and Aaron don't count). I think it's interesting that Clare's back story had focused so heavily on how she should not be the one to raise her baby and it turns out Kate is raising him.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

What happened to Claire? Is Kate telling people Aaron is hers? Why doesn't Jack want to see him? Why did the DA want to make sure Kate stayed in California so bad?

I was hoping you had a spoiler on this. I don't get the Aaron thing. Why did Kate not want her mother to see him?

I don't know why, but the Aaron thing was enough to make me realize the show is getting a little too hoaky, and I'm likely not going to be satisfied with the "answers" in the end.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I have just read alot of theories on Aaron. A conclusion that i have come to is that Aaron has and always been a huge part of the entire story. Just not that noticable.

Maybe the guy claire saw before she left had the vision for her to crash. He said she had to raise the baby on her own. She said she did not want to. He insisted she must. HE then lied and gave her a ticket to meet adoptive parents in L.A. so she would get on the plane that her saw would crash. So she would be forced to raise the baby on her own like he said had to be done. They said aaron would be evil if she and her only did not raise aaron. Now kate is raising him.

Later in the show they said babys can not be born on the island. The whole show was about the others taking the children and the medial research was on babys.
Maybe the baby is Jacob bought back to real world?

Or something...

Also, they say that only 8 people survivied but it is only the 'oceanic 6' that come back. maybe claire dies. MAybe kate kills claire. Maybe mothers really do not surive on the island after they give birth.

Remember Jack is also claires half brother. Aa rons uncle.

They are lying about something. Someone is forcing them to lie. Did katye kill claire and feel guilty so she raises aaron. So many things.

It does come down to Aaron being a major part in the entire story. Someone on the island said Walt and Aaron were special.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I remember all of that.

I also knew Aaron and Claire were important.

It just seemed weird Kate is raising him now.

Interesting thought about "Jacob", though I still have yet to figure out who "Jacob" is and/or what he's supposed to represent.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.