guppie01

Plastic Tarp + Driveshaft =

a very bad start for a friday morning.B|

Took an hour to cut the shit off, however did have some interesting conversations with the local police.

SECURE YOUR SHIT is all I have to say! :S

I attached a pic of a piece that was melted on - WOOHOO! This is just a smidgeon of what was pulled off.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

a very bad start for a friday morning.B|

Took an hour to cut the shit off, however did have some interesting conversations with the local police.

SECURE YOUR SHIT is all I have to say! :S

I attached a pic of a piece that was melted on - WOOHOO! This is just a smidgeon of what was pulled off.

g

Ummm - This is pretty vague . . more detail please?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Make sure you've got ALL that shit off.... especially around the U-joints. Any clumps could possibly throw off the balance of the driveshaft, with not-so-good results.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

The same thing happened to me about a year ago. Stupid people not securing their loads on the freeway...

It took forever to get the plastic off the driveshaft. It made one hell of a racket when it happened. It also bent the driveshaft a little bit. The thing had a constant vibration after that.
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.

It made one hell of a racket when it happened.

Isnt' that the truth... :o

The cop asked me if I was able to get a plate on the truck that lost the tarp... Yeah, right... my main concern was just getting to the side of the road safely without hitting any one/thing, and with minimal/no damage to the car. The whole car was shaking by the time I came to a stop - and the smell was horrible.

The techs at my sister company looked the car over and it looks like there wasn't any damage. YAY!!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

Your feet actually look like they are almost touching the ground on that motorcycle...:P:P:D

They are... isn't that something~!? :ph34r:

g
OMG, is she okay?

Uh oh... Sorry your having such issues! HUG!!!

Is that a cop behind you? [:/]

ShariMCM is going to be so jealous.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Is that a cop behind you?

Yup, he was actually pretty cool! He ran safety for me b/c there wasn't a full shoulder on the side of the road, only a bike lane. We were able to get under the car without worrying about someone hitting us.

and.... I was a good lil girl and cleaned up all the plastic from the road. Brought it to work as proof why I was late. :ph34r::P

g
OMG, is she okay?

Your feet actually look like they are almost touching the ground on that motorcycle...:P:P:D

g

WOW - did you buy that from clowns?:D

g

Don't make me bitch slap you!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

g
OMG, is she okay?

g

Don't make me bitch slap you!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

g

LMFAO!!!!
I amuse myself . . .

Yeah Slap him!!!!!! :D:D

I could get her to slap you in my place.>:(

And you are A LOT closer than I am.

She does need to take some aggression out on someone!
:D:D

I dont have a problem with that! As long as she takes it easy on the left knee...... :D:D

Isn't that where she bit you last time?
:ph34r: