lawrocket

Epic - Sharks v. Stars

4th OT coming up....

Fantastic goaltending at both ends....I'm pulling for the Sharks but what do they have to do to beat Turco?????
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Dang! That didn't take long. :|

Oh well, Detroit-Stars coming up....Turco will have to do a lot more of the same to get his team to the finals.

--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Fucking Turco. Only a goalie of that caliber could have stopped my Sharks tonight

Hell, Nabokov played just as great a game. Hard to expect any goalie to stop a deflection from an unmarked man at the top of the crease.

Time for the Stars to break out the Calloways. Detroit, on the other hand, still has a few weeks of hockey to play. B|

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

I am covered in glory.

Among other things.

Go Stars!

Care to make a wager ?

If Detroit wins.....you buy me a jump ticket.

If Dallas wins......I send you a "I'm a little Wolverine !" bib for your as-yet unborn child. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Fucking Turco. Only a goalie of that caliber could have stopped my Sharks tonight

Hell, Nabokov played just as great a game. Hard to expect any goalie to stop a deflection from an unmarked man at the top of the crease.

Time for the Stars to break out the Calloways. Detroit, on the other hand, still has a few weeks of hockey to play. B|

Nabokov's save on Brad Richards in the 2nd OT (I think it was) will be played for years to come...unbelievable save!

But Marty Turco was great ... we'll see if the Stars can carry on. I would bet on Detroit based on regular season, talent, etc....but emotion, hustle and great goaltending..all of which the Stars displyaed in huge quantities in this series....can take you very far.

Murray

Don

--
Murray

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Fucking Turco. Only a goalie of that caliber could have stopped my Sharks tonight.

Fucking Turco. Much respect.

What a game.

I'm a huge Ducks fan and have always admired and respected Turco for his skills as a goalie. That is until I went to game 5 of the stars/ducks series and had great seats overlooking Turco for 2 of 3 periods. I have absolutely no respect for Turco now because in the first period Perry, while battling with a Stars defensivemen away from the puck, inadvertantly barely bumps Turco and Turco acts like he gets checked, throwing himself into the net, drawing an interference penalty against Perry. What a bitch move... After that the entire arena boooo'd Turco everytime he touched the puck. :D

Then later in the 1st, Turco goes behind the net to play the puck and Perry comes at him fast like he's going to check him, puts on the brakes at the last moment while he slashes at Turco's stick, and avoids contact. Turco drops his stick feigning it got knocked out of his hand, grabs hold of Perry with both hands, and falls backward resulting in a huge scrum behind the net. Resulting penalties were... Perry 2:00 for interference, Beaucheman and Modin both with 10:00 majors for I don't know what.

Then in the third Selanne makes a play on the Stars player handling the puck in the neutral zone and strips it sending the puck down the boards into the the Stars' defensive zone. This leaves Selanne and Turco one on one once Selanne chases down the puck. Turco, underestimating Selanne's speed, nonchalantly comes out of the crease to play the puck and then realizes he's not going to make it time. Rather than back up into the crease which he had plenty of time for. he decides to attempt to check Selanne. WTF? :S. Turco slams into the boards grazing Selanne causing him to spin out of it before collecting the puck. Fortunately for Turco a defensiveman made it back in time to lay down in front of Selanne's shot saving the goal.

Turco is a bitch.
www.FourWheelerHB.com