josheezammit

the reason why I jump at skydive san marcos

So four years come and go so quickly and i have seen friends come and go at this dz and today i find myself reflecting on why i have stayed for so long, i mean there have been many chances to leave. Despite the fact that we all can find any reason not to jump somewhere, I want to share with you my reasons for being here. Maybe you will care maybe you won't but hey if you listen that is all I ask. So here is it, my reason, and its simple its love.

I heard once that love was like high explosives, when you have it nothing can get in your way, you are a force of nature and king of your own, but when it is tampered with its gonna blow up in your face.

my love for jumping is like that and I am sure that you can relate to that as well. we all want to enjoy this and that sometimes can be tuff. Fortunately more then likely if you are reading this i owe you my thanks, cause you helped me find more love when all my love gots blown'd up. maybe you gave me hell and made me laugh on a day when i couldnt do anything right, maybe you told battered women jokes to tandem students with me in the loading area, maybe you gave me a kiss pass, got drunk and talked shit about how you could kick my ass even though you 140 pounds lighter and a foot shorter then me, drove across country with me so i could buy a car off ebay, threw me through a building wall, maybe you just sat with me and looked up adolf hitlers balls with me on the internet. no matter what you did, i cant say thank you enough.

maybe just maybe you will dream with me and remember to show that love in all you say and do and places like dz's that end in a towns name, will prosper. Not because of money, or jump numbers, or safety records, because we as skydivers will be what we are infamous and famous for all at the same time......

A family:)
I love you all thank you for the jumps and the sweet memories;)

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

Oh I just thought it was voyuristic tendencies around Brains and Fireflytx ( Jeff and Kim);)

Funny you should say that, josh was a witness to our first time:D And here we thought the balcony of the dz apartment was a private area.:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Oh I just thought it was voyuristic tendencies around Brains and Fireflytx ( Jeff and Kim);)

Funny you should say that, josh was a witness to our first time:D And here we thought the balcony of the dz apartment was a private area.:)

It probably was, until the yodeling started..... ;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Does it scare you a little bit when someone has psychic abilities;)

Some people yes, but it doesn't take much in the way of psychic abilities to guess about kim and i :$:D

Mike, i can neither confirm nor deny.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.