turtlespeed

Petition

Wasn't there some story a while back about your metabolism increasing when getting aroused by looking at naked girls? :$

Surely then boobie & butt posts are actually a public service in the fight against worldwide obesity :|

I'll check back later, it's time to lose some weight :ph34r::D

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

I'm thinking the women on here though thought they were more than nice when posting to the Rack thread and now want their payback.

THey've got a couple-hundred-page thread of male skydivers waving their wangs around, somewhere... payback is HARDLY an issue.

My first attempt to search for THAT thread didn't bring it up, BUT, I did find out that I previously posted my hairy ass on here....

Good thing it's in the Recycle Bin now. :S:D

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=search_results&search_forum=all&search_string=Naked%20Postwhore%20Glory&sb=score&mh=25
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

[B] U P D A T E D

This petition is to have the moderators move the "Name That Ass" thread to the Women's Only Forum.

FOR removal from Bonfire and placement in Women's Only
Turtlespeed
Futuredivot

BillyVance
madhatter
Remster
Yardhippy
Skinnyshrek

AGAINST removal from Bonfire and placement in Women's Only

Simplyputsi
Thanatos340
Freeflier29
Danger Roo

(I.C.D#2 VP)
"<3 ..Looks like breasts coming out of an ice cream cone. Mmmm."~John Mitchell
"I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

U P D A T E D

In Reply To
This petition is to have the moderators move the "Name That Ass" thread to the Women's Only Forum.

FOR removal from Bonfire and placement in Women's Only
Turtlespeed
Futuredivot

BillyVance
madhatter
Remster
Yardhippy
Skinnyshrek

AGAINST removal from Bonfire and placement in Women's Only

Simplyputsi
Thanatos340
Freeflier29
Danger Roo
yamtx73

We had the Name that Rack... to move the ass thread to the women's forum would be discriminatory and sending the message that what they think/like/want is irrelevant...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Seeing as how we've got 71994 registered users, we'd first need to have 35,998 people to check in on the thread (50% plus 1), thus ensuring we have a quorum. Then if a majority go in with it (or 18,000) then I wouldn't think that the moderators have a choice.

You are well on your way, turtle! A fine young American exercising his civic responsibility to petition for redress of perceived grievance.

AHHH, I see it is once again necessary to refresh everyones memory and quote the owner of this site.... "This ain't no damn democracy" :D

* PSA for the thin skinned or those who do not know the history of the statement, don't get your panties in a wad...I get the USPA reference and am replying in the same manner of jest as lawrocket* Thats is all.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Seeing as how we've got 71994 registered users, we'd first need to have 35,998 people to check in on the thread (50% plus 1), thus ensuring we have a quorum. Then if a majority go in with it (or 18,000) then I wouldn't think that the moderators have a choice.

You are well on your way, turtle! A fine young American exercising his civic responsibility to petition for redress of perceived grievance.

AHHH, I see it is once again necessary to refresh everyones memory and quote the owner of this site.... "This ain't no damn democracy" :D

* PSA for the thin skinned or those who do not know the history of the statement, don't get your panties in a wad...I get the USPA reference and am replying in the same manner of jest as lawrocket* Thats is all.

Thank you for clearing the USPA reference up for us slower ones that missed it. :$
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

We had the Name that Rack... to move the ass thread to the women's forum would be discriminatory and sending the message that what they think/like/want is irrelevant...

I agree we don't want to send that message, but it's still okay to think that, right? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I agree we don't want to send that message, but it's still okay to think that, right? :P

YOU can think that if you like... for myself, I prefer to stay on the good side of these lovely ladies...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

We had the Name that Rack... to move the ass thread to the women's forum would be discriminatory.

But there's isn't a Men's Only forum so the comparison doesn't work.

I'm assuming that this entire discussion is firmly tongue-in-cheek.

Which is probably a good way to describe a male tush thread that BVance is active in:D:D:D:D

Sorry, BV-I couldn't walk away from that one.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

I'm thinking the women on here though thought they were more than nice when posting to the Rack thread and now want their payback. So good luck getting anything else from them until they feel sufficiently gratified with ass shots from men.

Hear, Hear!

I'm going to send a pic when I can figure out how to take one. :S
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

So J, you went from pro to con. is that what they refer to as switching teams?

:D:D:D:D

As I see it - he went from Con Male Ass to pro . . . is Billy still Tongue in cheek or has it slipped a little?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm going to send a pic when I can figure out how to take one. :S

Does your camera have a timer on it? That's how I did mine. Took about 10 attempts before I got one that looked great. :D And divot, shaddup! If you took one of your ass, only the ladies with 54" wide screens would be able to view it in its entirety! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm going to send a pic when I can figure out how to take one.

Come over and i'll take it for you. It's been too long since i've seen you.

i wish it were that easy, hun. [:/]
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I'm going to send a pic when I can figure out how to take one.

Come over and i'll take it for you. It's been too long since i've seen you.

i wish it were that easy, hun. [:/]

It is if you vote!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun