bertusgeert

JOBS

Sorry if this has been posted before somewhere, i searched bu couldnt find.

I'm sittin here in a cellphone shack, much more occupied with DZ.com that trying to sell a phone.

What are you other guys jobs, and how can you spend so much time on DZ.com?

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

I sell skydiving equipment down by the seashore.

Sitting in front of a computer for most of the day is part of my job.

Sitting in front of a computer for most of the evening is how I entertain myself.

Sitting in front of a computer for most of the night is how I keep from going batty cuz I can't sleep. :S

I'm in the Air Force.

My current job is running the entire division's preparations for an upcoming inspection. It consists of sending and receiving emails, since I, myself, do not have to do any of the actual preparation. Email. Surf the web. Update a spreadsheet. Surf some more. More emails.

I'm an engineer.

I'm trying to get out. :S
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

im a student, and i am using dz.com as an excuse to not study for my 5 mid terms thsi week and 3 next week!!!!

my head hurts.....
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

I wish I could tell you I had a job, but I don't. With the exception of a 4 month period of time last year, when I had a job, that I got layed off from, I have been looking, without success, for a job for two years. Ever since I retired from the service. I've had two interviews in the last 11 days, and have no idea. Jobs out here are few and far between. Any openings that become available have 100 time the number of people applying for than there are jobs to be had. It's bad out here for those that are jobless. I see people complaining about the jobs they have. To them I will say one thing -- be glad that you have the job to complain about. There are many of us out here that would love to trade places with you, if you are so unhappy with your jobs, we would gladly have the jobs that you are complaining about. One other piece of advice, if you have a job, keep it. Don't quit. Your lucky you have it, if you quit, you might not find another one. Then, It will put you in the same boat with us.. wishing you could get hired, and seeing hope of that happening slipping farther and farther away from you with each passing day.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

Dz.com is great to surf on in your engineering classes. I figure since I'm paying $75 per class to have a laptop at every desk I might as well use it. Ha! nothing like getting your money's worth.:)

"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" --Steven Wright

I'm unemployed. And LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT.

I'm lucky: no wife, no kids, decent unemployment benefits, no house payment, and later this month I'm moving in with my girlfriend, which means

1.) Nookie MUCH more frequently than one weekend out of the month

2.) don't gotta pay rent, don't gotta pay utilities, etc, etc, etc

I thought I would be going apeshit with all the free time, but the fact of the matter is I'm keeping busy enough with hobbies and such. Going back to work (maybe next week, next month, next year, who knows) is going to SUCK!

Elvisio "leech on society" Rodriguez

I'm a student (who's not in school this sememster)

Ditto...But I am taking correspondence courses and figuring out if I want to stay with my current college...DZ.com is a form of amusement and learning for when I can't jump...and between jumps...B|

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

I'm a student. I have a "part time" job working at my dorms front desk. I basically sit there with another person all night and watch TV and sit on my laptop. $8 an hour...not bad. I guess you could call it full time though. I usually do 35-40 hours a week. Max we're allowed is 30. So...my boss tells me to stop working so much quite a bit....lol B|