annaandbob

Zute Sute problems

Is there anybody out there that have had problems with their Zute Sute order.
I ordered my suit at the beginning of November after seeing on their web site that they had a 6 week delivery time. It has now been over 13 weeks and I still don't have it. I have repeatidly tried calling and no one picks up. They also don't respond to any messages that I have left. Since the beginning of this week it is not even possible to leave a voicemail with them now. Talk about bad customer service ! Whats more they were very quick to bill my credit card the FULL amount and not just a deposit as soon as they had received the order at the beginning of November.

i don't know anything about your specific problem but, this has happened over and over with various skydiving gear companies. my advice: get the applicable govt. agencies involved (regional or state BBB, etc.)

many times, manufacturers won't care about individual's complaints but, when they get a call from a govt. agency that can put the hurt on them, it tends to light a fire under their ass.
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

I really like my Zute Suit. That said, at the women's world record last year, I got my suit the weekend before the event. There were suits still being delivered 3 days into the event. I had ordered it almost 16 weeks before.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Before that, maybe you can give a call to her home dz and find out what's going on. I think it's Sky Knights.

Skydiving is full of companies that are owned and operated by ONE person.

We have this illusion of a big company, when it's really an individual taking orders, sewing, shipping, answering phones, etc.

It's no excuse for poor service, but I'm just thinking there may be underlying circumstances.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

:)Suit is exactly what I wanted and build quality is second to none. I am a happy camper.

Question for you...was the suit already in transit prior to your complaint?
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.