ACMESkydiver

Batch #1 Lee's Pins -If You Do NOT Receive Yours By Saturday...

Send me an urgent Email. ;)

ALL round 1 peoples should have them in their hot lil' hands by Saturday at the latest (& possibly Thursday at the earliest), according to the US Post Office. -All except for Brandy and mum; theirs will come in the second batch, as I'm finishing the 'extras' on theirs.

One thing I will AGAIN stress is this:

The disclaimer:

I cannot emphasize ENOUGH the importance that NO ONE attempts to use these items that at one point were closing pins in a rig -EVER! The surface has been altered twice with the addition of fired-on laser ceramic lettering, and then again with shellac. It will fray the closing loop prematurely on a rig; the surface of these decorative pieces is COMPLETELY UNSUITABLE for use in any equipment beyond ornamental value. It will result in catastrophic failure of your life-saving device. Again, these are decorative items ONLY and are NO LONGER, IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, PARACHUTE RIGGING EQUIPMENT.

Please, for the love of Pete, don't be a fool and try to stick one of these purely sentimental pieces in your rig. We've said goodbye to enough friends, and I love y'all.

:)

Thanks again for your infinite patience with the difficulties with the metal marker. Thanks as well for your patience with my own life 'interruptions', that took me 4 days further than I had told you all to get everything out in the mail. :$

-and thanks to Steveorino for letting me add your comic to the letter I sent out in the envelopes. It was perfect. :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

:|
are you sending something to everyone on DZ.com??

wow - thanks

Nope, but DZ.com spam filters wouldn't allow me to send a message to a group of people. :S

No teacher, I didn't bring enough gum for everyone... [:/]
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Got mine yesterday. Thanks Jaye:)

hmmm, mine better come today. I'm guessing mail gets to people in big cities faster than to those in tiny dipshit towns? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

hmmm, mine better come today. I'm guessing mail gets to real people faster than to tiny dipshits? :P

sry, couldn't resist, someone was bound to do it:D

go ahead and say it - asshole
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

hmmm, mine better come today. I'm guessing mail gets to real people faster than to tiny dipshits? :P

go ahead and say it -

Okay, fine.... ASSTRUMPET!

:P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

go ahead and say it -

I don't get the reference
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

go ahead and say it -

I don't get the reference

This one is better.... Anybody remember it? :D:D:D

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=40209;