futuredivot

Grounded Sucks

I never knew how much stuff I got out of doing by saying "I need to go to the dz this weekend"

Today I went with the wife to both Bed Bath and Beyond and to a bridal shop to look for a bridesmaid dress. I'm banking some good hubby points but I still feel like I need to go get my estrogen checked:S

I have to say, for the record, I volunteered for it-she said I could stay home
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Smart man. Even though she said it, doesn't mean she's not going to be pissed at you for taking it literally. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Smart man. Even though she said it, doesn't mean she's not going to be pissed at you for taking it literally. :P
Billy, that is by far one of the most intelligent things I've ever read you say!! Wow, you are really starting to get your woman aren't you! She's a lucky girl. ;)

I get Bed, Bath & Beyond. (Yes, I'm post-whoring on a Saturday again, have freaking pneumonia AGAIN less than 30 days from the end of school no less!!!) But, I have to agree that the Bridesmaid dress shopping thing is cruel, you must have been very naughty indeed to get dragged there! LMAO >:(

No, but there was a Lucy's Love Shop 2 doors down so I picked up a nice teddy to wear at skyfest

Good thing I'm not going to Skyfest then, I don't need THAT visual in my mind.

:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban