iluvtofly

I actually made the right call for once. :)

So lately I've been splitting my time between my full-time job and packing at the dz. I'm lucky in that the person who does the scheduling at work is doing the best she can to schedule me around when the dz is open.

Anyway, I was originally scheduled to have today off (so that I could be at the dz). Well a co-worker asked if he could switch with me so that I would work today and he could work tomorrow (he was wanting to go visit his mother's grave for mother's day). I took a look at the forcast and saw that the weather today was supposed to be shit. So I went ahead and traded shifts with him. This would mean that even if the weather turned out to be nice I could still be at the dz for most of the day.

Well then last night my boss called and asked if I could also work the morning shift today (meaning I'd be working 830am to 11pm). Knowing that the forcast still called for shit I said sure.

Typically when I do stuff like this is backfires in my face and the weather turns out to be great. Well, I'm sitting at work and it's windy as all hell and raining right now. For once it actually all worked out for me. :)