bigway

Screw Survivor!!!

Best season, ever! It only could have been better--for me--if Cirie won.

I'm happy Parv won vs. Amanda. Amanda was annoyingly disingenuous. Parv is what she is and didn't pretend to be otherwise. Parvarti strategized more than Amanda. Amanda had the braun, but was happy to step back and let Parv be the cut-throat brains. Amanda is just as guilty by association.

And at least Parvarti is funny. Amanda is one big yawn.

I'm just saying...BOR-ING.

Ideally, I would have liked to see Eliza and John in the final four with Parv & Cirie. I was sad to see them go too early.

That is all.

:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I cant stand eliza and her rolling eyes...... maybe if they were on her head while rolling away after being hit by a bus i could.

I thought Cerie was the brains behind the entire game. She played it well and should have won

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Billy couldn't stand Eliza or Parvarti or even Cirie, until I explained why I like them so much. Then he started to appreciate their humor, wit and strategy. I mean, how funny was Parvarti laying out on Exile island? So many Survivors before her bitched and complained about the isolation, etc. Parv had a great time! :D

Cirie has always been my favorite. She has such a fantastic non-in-your-face sense of humor. I love it!

Again, the only way this season could have been better, imo, is if Cirie won.

I don't find her annoying at all--I realize most of the other Survivors did, you do and Billy did at first, but I don't see it at all. She's smart, does surprisingly well in physical challenges, and she's hilarious.

Eliza had the funniest line of the season:

"That is NOT the Idol!"

"Why not?"

"Because it can't be!"

"Why?"

"Because it's just a fucking stick!"

:D:D:D

I saw the first season, then thought the whole thing was just a big bore. Never watched it again. I see enough drama on here, and it's much more exciting. :P:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Great season! Although I would have liked to see Amanda win...I was a tad surprised when Parvati won.

I think Amanda and Cirieplayed the best...and I agree, I wish Cirie had been in the final two, she really deserved to win, she was the brain behind a lot of the important plays.

oh well...can't wait till next season!

Amanda lost it in her answer to Cirie - right at that moment and you could see, in Cirie's eyes when Cirie switch her vote to Parv.

Cirie - "Why does Parv deserve a million more than me?"

Amanda (should have) "She doesn't, that's why she's sitting here and you are sitting there. Sorry, but that's why you were eliminated, you were too big a threat at this last vote"

That honest answer would have gotten Cirie's vote for Amanda.

And I can't believe that Amanda didn't put out there right away that she deserved to win because she played her immunity idol when she had it.

The only really obnoxious one was Natalie - what an incredibly sexist human. It's really sad that she couldn't understand that being a 'strong woman' doesn't require also being a man hater.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

When she was on the island, we thought she looked like a character from the Grinch movie. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

When she was on the island, we thought she looked like a character from the Grinch movie. :ph34r:

Good one. From the neck up only. I never saw boobs like that in Whoville.

Did anyone else think that Amanda was more attractive "in the raw" in the jungle, than when she was all made-up nice and clean back in civilization?

Did anyone else think that Amanda was more attractive "in the raw" in the jungle, than when she was all made-up nice and clean back in civilization?

YES!!! She was adorable on the island, but that make up and those awful earrings she had on last night made her rather ugly.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

We said the same thing! B| Other than Natalie, we thought all the women looked much better on the island than off. In seasons past, many of the women looked remarkably better on the reunion show, but this year was the total opposite.

They had more to eat this season, which obviously helps appearances on the island. There were a couple seasons--makeup or not--it was much preferred seeing the Survivor's on the reunion show with flush faces and rounder cheeks.

Sunny, not sure about the eyebrows, but I read a couple years ago there is minimal "primping" done behind-the-scenes, particularly (if not all?) for the women.

YES!!! She was adorable on the island, but that make up and those awful earrings she had on last night made her rather ugly.

yes

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Cirie was behind several of the ideas initially; she just stayed rather quiet after "planting the seed" and let a couple of the others take the credit.

I love how she rode the wave others created for her (Again, by no accident. She always placed herself strategically). She always said from her first season and again in this one, "I'll go along with whomever as long as it ain't me." :D Thus everyone always knew they could "get Cirie on board" when they wanted to pull something, and never thought of her as a threat. In fact, she was nice to have around for that vote.

Not to mention she's funny as hell if you pay close enough attention. :P