funks

The Official Skydiver STD List / Support Group

Information is king. Especially in our community. In order to protect those within our small incestuous horny community, I believe it is best if we provide detailed info on the various STD's we have contracted over the years.

This will help save the STD free skydivers within our community from future humiliation and will also provide us less fortunate with the opportunity to meet like minded infected skydivers.

I understand this is a sensitive subject, with that said I will start.

Crabs. I just cant seem to kill the fuckers quick enough.

Gonorreah. I just cant seem to shake this little devil, though I do get regular shots of peniccilin to try and keep it under control.

How about you? Dont be afraid, remember, this is for the well being of our community.

Mods: Can we make this sticky?

Crabs. I just cant seem to kill the fuckers quick enough

A razor, a match and an icepick will take care of that soon enough. Shave half, set the other half on fire and stab the fuckers when they try to escape the blaze.

:D:D:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Crabs is an STD?

Well then I guess I qualify. Survived a year in Viet Nam and only caught the crabs once...but it was an ARMY I tell ya', a freakin' ARMY all at once.

They won the battle but the Doc won the war as soon as I could get over to sick call. Only time I've ever shaved the lower extremities. Once the stubble phase passed, all was well again.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

An STD is not a joke.[:/]

Unless its crabs.:D

Crabs can't be STDs
They are parasites.

So does that make them funny?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hmmm... I was thinking I wanted chlamydia, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any donors. B|

Don't give up! Keep fishing. With that bait, you shouldn't have trouble landing one.:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Maybe condom dispenseers should be addded to dropzone men's rooms.

Especially the french ticklers....

they are already at some here in OZ, and those stupid wipe on pheromones:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?