MilliniaS

NASA found something....

Meh, the Jedis blew up the Death Star, the light from that gigantic explosion is just now reaching us

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA :D:D:D

Old news right??
"Its such a beautiful day outside, we should thank the leader."

"The leader? Who the hell is that? Some sort of leader?" -Homer Simpson.

I think it is E.T. coming back for more beer.....:P:D

speaking of E. T. it looks like it is going to be on The Nick Friday night... I doubt it will actually be in broadcast in HD though...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Okay, we have a couple of hours to take some bets....

$100.00 says its Elvis..... Your thoughts/wagers?

What did NASA find???

OOOOooooh they found a landing area that you can do 270's over safely.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Meh, the Jedis blew up the Death Star, the light from that gigantic explosion is just now reaching us

Old news right??

Well, the facts are right there in the opening...

"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..."

It's certainly consistent, though we may actually be seeing the light from the slaying of the planet Alderan. It may be a few days before we see the light from the Death Star.

p.s. - did anyone ever notice that when Alderan was destroyed, Obi Wan felt it instantly? The Force actually travels faster than the speed of light.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Old news right??

Well, the facts are right there in the opening...

"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..."

It's certainly consistent, though we may actually be seeing the light from the slaying of the planet Alderan. It may be a few days before we see the light from the Death Star.

p.s. - did anyone ever notice that when Alderan was destroyed, Obi Wan felt it instantly? The Force actually travels faster than the speed of light.

Oh you are good!! I forgot about that part.... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh you are good!! I forgot about that part.... :D

you goofs, that was an editing effect - actually, when they skipped to ObiWan, we are supposed to assume that there was also a 75 year lag for the info to get to him

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Since it is the Chandra Xray project... probally a massive black hole or less likely the spark of fission of a new star in the Milky Way.

Press release says they've been looking for this object for fifty or so years so I'm going to assume its the remains of some event like a supernova explosion or huge gamma ray burst created by the formation of a new black hole.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

The triple-breasted whores of Eroticon 6????????
:P

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Whatever it is, it must be REALLY exciting. Obviously someone had to say something about it and get it off their chest.

"We found something!!!!!! I'll tell you later. K thx bai."
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye