hkf

Getting Married

Am planning to get married soon, and looking to do it in a hot air balloon then jump out together.

Unfortunatley we're not allowed to do this in UK as you can only get married in certain licenced places.

Any ideas or suggestions as to where this can be done in the USA would be greatly appreciated.

There are balloon pilots around the Perris/Elsinore area in Southern California who regularly take people up for balloon jumps. I don't think it would be a problem to get married in a balloon here, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

Am planning to get married soon, and looking to do it in a hot air balloon then jump out together.

Track! Track like a m********er!
Even better, get a wingsuit! They'll never find you!:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

There are balloon pilots around the Perris/Elsinore area in Southern California who regularly take people up for balloon jumps. I don't think it would be a problem to get married in a balloon here, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

There is no requirement as to where one can get married. I married a couple at a golf course a couple of years ago.

If you are from out of the country, though, you'll need to get an "apostille" from the California Secretary of State to get your marriage recognized.

Really - it's quite simple!:)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Unfortunatley we're not allowed to do this in UK as you can only get married in certain licenced places.

Any ideas or suggestions as to where this can be done in the USA would be greatly appreciated.

In Colorado you can get married any place you want and the parties to the wedding are allowed to officiate so you don't even need an ordained minister. We had a guerrilla wedding where we put all the wedding guests in a stretch limo, drove up to our favorite romantic spot, got married, and then moved the reception to our favorite restaurant.

Burner's website says they fly out of Colorado Springs too.

Track! Track like a m********er!
Even better, get a wingsuit! They'll never find you!:o

Amen :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

...is a good way to ruin a good relationship.

Run away, run away!

Just kidding, it's a newlywed joke. ;)

The funny part is the truth in it.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

One word: Don't.

And by that I'm not referring to the hot air balloon. Getting married ain't worth it. But this is me saying this, and because of my job, I might be divorced a number of times, or may never get married, so maybe I'm a little bitter. :P

"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

In Colorado you can get married any place you want and the parties to the wedding are allowed to officiate so you don't even need an ordained minister. We had a guerrilla wedding where we put all the wedding guests in a stretch limo, drove up to our favorite romantic spot, got married, and then moved the reception to our favorite restaurant.

Burner's website says they fly out of Colorado Springs too.

Best wedding I've ever been involved in was in Breckenridge, CO. It was all done in a cabin up in the mountains with just immediate family and the closest friends. It was very intimate. The bride and grooms good friend officiated. I actually shed a few tears at that one.