bigway

New Spoilers LOST

Question: Should we expect one or two more deaths in the final weeks of Lost?— Nick
Ausiello: (Major spoiler alert) Get ready to clutch your pearls: I'm told there will be at least five — count 'em, five — deaths on Lost during the month of May. Meanwhile, exec producer Carlton Cuse offers this exclusive tease about the show's two-hour, sure-to-be-blockbuster season finale on May 22: "Let's just say the end of the season features a showdown between Jack and Locke — a showdown long anticipated and a showdown with an extremely significant outcome for the future of the castaways." Just 35 days to go!

Question: Any chance Libby will show up in any of the remaining six episodes of Lost, or has that ship sailed for this season?— Kyle
Ausiello: I think that ship has sailed this season. But speaking of Cynthia Watros, a friend of a friend's former roommate's boyfriend attended a taping of The Rich Inner Life of Penelope Cloud, Watros' new comedy pilot with Marisa Tomei, and he/she reports that Watros is playing a lesbian who once had an affair with Tomei's character. And if that's not enough to guarantee you a spot on the fall sked, I give up.

Question: I just heard that there's going to be an episode of Lost this season without flashbacks. Is that true?— Dan
Ausiello: Sorta. The May 2 episode won't employ the traditional flashback technique, but there will be flashbacks. They just won't be going back that far.

Question: I recall you having an interview with somebody associated with Lost and talking about a "game changing" episode where we'll be blown away and everything will be turned on its head. Has this episode already aired? I sure hope not. — Chad
Ausiello: That "somebody" would be Damon Lindelof, and no, it hasn't aired yet. My hunch is it's the aforementioned May 2 episode, since it was penned by Darlton (aka Damon and Carlton).

will continue this thread as soo as i have the recap of tonights episode in a couple of hours.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Who is the person attacking jin in the Dharma suit?

Looks like jin may die. There is 5 more deaths in the next 4 episodes.

People i think die..

Jack gets killed by locke
Jin
charlie
the 'real' sawyer (lockes dad)
juliette ( i think jack kills her and then locke kills jack)

There are going to be alot of questions answered and there is only 2 more seasons.

What is good that this will be one show where when it ends that all the mysterys will be solved.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

just found this. This guy also wrote a book called 'LOST civilisation........'

Has anyone ever heard of this theory? Some of the things I read about it sound very similar to lost. The Antarctic is about 1500 miles from Australia. The poles are supposedly entrances to the hollow earth, although there are many entrances all over the planet. A man named Richard Shaver wrote a letter to the editor of Amazing Stories magazine in the forties or fifties about how he had knowledge about subterranean civilizations and who they were. There are many things that sound interesting. Somethig about a cavernous underworld whose summit aligns with the constellation Ursa Major(didnt we see some constellation in an ep?)This is also the place they call Shambhalla, where it is said that in order to find it your karma must be ready and you must be called. Shaver said that the underground was full of two kinds of beings,deros and teros. They are supposedly the remnant of an ancient civilization who left this planet due to harmful effects of our sun. The dero and tero remained here but they lived in caves or tunnels. The difference between the two types are the dero were said to be affected by some detrimental energy flow that caused them to become more agressive etc. They playfully torture people by causing them to hear voices,abduct humans for testing(medical or genetic),they have laser-electromagnetic weapons, holographic machines and could produce solid illusions of creatures or objects,And created sounds that could be booming, hollow,or mechanical. Shaver said that these bad deros could technologically manufacture many skins for their bodies to be protected from the sun and one of the types of skin they created was bear like. The tero were more able to integrate and were able to stave off the negative effects of the detrimental energy flow. The facts are way too numerous to completely list but there are more that fit in with the show. Does any of this make any sense to anyone? Im not saying that this is what is going on, just some strange similarities.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

One of these people will die in the 2 hour season finale in two weeks.
The person who ides i am told is the person who was in that coffin last year and we also have a scene where we see that person in the coffin.

Who dies.... One of the below characters.

Desmond
Locke
Sawyer
Michael
Jin
Bernard
Juliet

I think it is Sawyer because it has been revealed that Sawyer and Kate have some long steamy kiss in the finale and he would have been one of the oceanic 6 if he could have been. Also, that is why Jack would have said 'neither' when the funeral director asked if the person in the coffin was 'a friend or family member'.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store