livendive

that pussy BITES!

Turtle asked me where he could find a movie about vaginal teeth and I figured this was as good a place as any to answer. DrDive, Ladydyver, TheStepchild and I watched this and laughed, cringed, and groaned together at the DZ last weekend. Talk about a unique concept for a "mainstream" movie! :S:D:D

Teeth! (vagina dentata)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Hmmm... no matter what you think is too odd, there is a video of it on the internet.
:D

I saw the title and was reminded that I am Kitty-sitting for a friend who is out of town this weekend.

The most common comment is, "If you want to pet the cat, you have to sign a waiver first." Probably not an exaggeration.

The cat tolerates me, but I don't press the issue by actually touching it. It just walks by, rubs on my leg, or sits next to me while I read.

A combination of large size and poor social skills.

Wait. Hold up. You've actually seen ovaries with TEETH????????? For real? As in, in the field clinically?:o

Yup. Ovarian dermoid cysts (also called benign mature teratomas) have many different cell types - hair, sweat glands, even complete teeth! The body is a STRANGE STRANGE beast. B|

Turtle asked me where he could find a movie about vaginal teeth and I figured this was as good a place as any to answer. DrDive, Ladydyver, TheStepchild and I watched this and laughed, cringed, and groaned together at the DZ last weekend. Talk about a unique concept for a "mainstream" movie! :S:D:D

Teeth! (vagina dentata)

Blues,
Dave

That movie is just wrong.....just wrong I tell ya. I can't believe we actually watched the whole thing:S:S:S:S
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

When my son was younger, as a joke I told him that girls have teeth down there and to stay away from them-now this! AHHHHHHHH-I am glad he is twenty years old now and has figured out the truth-I thought it was kinda funny-I wonder if he looked first!:)