BillyVance

Asshole

There I am, getting into the on-ramp to the highway, which has a merging point for oncoming traffic making a left turn to, and those have to yield to people getting on like I was. There's a yield sign standing very plainly right there. So this asshole has made his turn into the ramp just slightly ahead of me, and shows no signs of slowing down to yield. I knew I had just enough room to merge without hitting him and I had the right of way so I blew my truck horn as soon as I started to get in behind him, and the asshole immediately swerved onto the shoulder. He was on his cell phone, of course. Then he took off like a rocket. I followed, and got in position behind him (at a reasonably safe distance, not on his ass) going 90 mph. He's STILL on his cell phone. :S

Well I made him nervous cuz he kept looking in his rear view mirror and moved over to the right lane and slowed down to 75. I just went on past. Scaring him was good enough for me. Yeah my horn was that loud, who knew? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yeah... I knew before opening the thread...

It's another page in 'Billy's Book Of Road Rage.':D:D:D

how loud is your horn? What does it feel like? is it like the horn on a freight train? Cause I think that's the one you need.:P

"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

Yeah... I knew before opening the thread...

It's another page in 'Billy's Book Of Road Rage.':D:D:D

how loud is your horn? What does it feel like? is it like the horn on a freight train? Cause I think that's the one you need.:P

It's loud enough. It's a 2000 Toyota Tundra. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have serious road rage and it scares me to no end. I get extremely angry anytime I am driving. I dunno how to stop this. It just seems like the amount of pure idiots on the roads these days have quadrupled in number... damn they will give a license to anyone I guess...>:(

I have serious road rage and it scares me to no end. I get extremely angry anytime I am driving. I dunno how to stop this. It just seems like the amount of pure idiots on the roads these days have quadrupled in number... damn they will give a license to anyone I guess...>:(

Something else is stressing you out for sure. When I was working at my old job, I hated it because my supervisor was an egotistic prick, and every asshole that pissed me off on the highway, made me think of the supervisor. Since I couldn't just tell him to "fuck off" or give him the finger at the office, I did it to them. [:/]

Nowadays I have a part-time job as a driver (go figure) but there's really nothing that's stressing me out other than a bad back. I've let the small stuff go. Being a dad is a nice tranquilizer... ;) Edited to add: Now I still make sure the asshole knows he/she pissed me off, then I let it go. Before, I'd dog them for miles or something stupid.

Doesn't the same apply to skydivers?:P:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Doesn't the same apply to skydivers?:P:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Some of them maybe, but I know that I personally have fought and earned mine every step of the way. Skydiving is something I very much want to be a part of and every chance I get, I take steps to further educate myself, thus making me a safer skydiver....

Its because people can't seem to drive without being on their cell phone at the same time. Whatever happened to just turning on some good tunes and enjoy the drive? Nope not today....we HAVe to fucking talk to someone. [:/]
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Its because people can't seem to drive without being on their cell phone at the same time. Whatever happened to just turning on some good tunes and enjoy the drive? Nope not today....we HAVe to fucking talk to someone. [:/]

You said it best. Simplyputsi almost got t-boned in the drivers door by some girl on her cell phone. He angrily told the girl through the glass to hang up the fucking phone. She did.

If you gotta talk, pull the fuck over and stop, then talk. :S

If you gotta talk, pull the fuck over and stop, then talk. :S

Sorry - I don't have the time to . . .

And. . .

Just because you can't talk on the phone doesn't mean we can't . . .:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yeah...I can't wait until its illegal to talk on your cell (unless handsfree) here in CA in the next couple months.

That'll be an improvement. :)