maestrabella67

Name 3 things you're looking forward to in the near future

Mine are:

1. Saying adiós to my 6th hour class next Wednesday when they will walk out my door, never to darken it again! Whoo hoo!

2. Watching the love of my life and 2 others jump flags Saturday and helping as ground crew. I saw them practicing at DZ recently, it was way cool, will be even cooler at the actual event

3. THURSDAY, MAY 22, THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! :)

1. May 21st. Last final of the semester.

2. June 20. Travel to Ashland, OR, to spend the next 35 days on the Pacific Crest Trail with my BFF Mar.

3. July 24. Meet up with my man and dog somewhere near Cascade Locks, OR, then drive on to Lost Prairie.

1. Leave for Ill. tomorrow. Seeing my Mom (2nd time in 11 years!)
2. Travel to Louisville, Ky with my sister to visit my brother and meet up with a girl I haven’t seen in 22 yrs!
3. Coming back a week later and still have a week vacation. May go take up fishing!

:)
1. My friend's coming to see me next week, he lives in a different town, so I don't get to see him that much

2. Next saturday I plan to eat cake, explore the forest and maybe jump the helicopter on Norway's constitution day. I think that will be fun.

3. Getting my skydiving B-licence in the mail. It should be here any day now.

Ah, the little pleasures in life!
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

My last day of teaching for the year is June 5. Can't wait. I get to hang out at home all summer and be really pregnant. The sweet, sweet monotony will only be broken by the photography class I'm taking at a local community college.

The due date for my little boy is Sept. 6. I am so excited!

More immediately: We're gonna go buy a comically large television set tonight. Why do boys want 50-inch screens? Do we really need to see Ryan Seacrest's pores? In any case, I'm looking forward to it because it will make my pet whuffo so happy.
Skydiving is for cool people only

1. Not having to go to work tomorrow.

2. 'Welcoming' my GF back home since she have been away for a week.

3. Going to the DZ Saturday morning

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Going to the US in less then 48 hours, going to see all my old work and skydive friends who I haven't seen in over two years:)
Taking a friend of mine for her first tandem on Sunday

Going to Mexico on the 26th and going to meet up with one of the coolest chicks (without a doubt the coolest Venezuelan chick) I had the privilage of knowing before she moved to Mexico.

I got nuthin

Finishing this semester (and having a couple of weeks off), going camping, going to Texas.

Arthritis
Back Pain
Incontinence
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Finishing this semester (and having a couple of weeks off), going camping, going to Texas.

Arthritis
Back Pain
Incontinence

This is about things you're LOOKING FORWARD to, not dreading... :D

And yeah I know sarcasm when I see it.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

1. Watching the Pens/Flyers game tonight (GO PENS!).

2. Getting pedicures with some good friends tomorrow night.

3. Spending most of Saturday with someone I really like, and celebrating a mutual friend's birthday that night.
TPM Sister #102

1. sleep! Got off at 6 pm yesterday. Had to be up at 1 am for my 2nd job so went to bed right after I got home. Couldn't sleep and finally at 10:30 pm I said fuck it, got up, and played GTA4 until 1 am. Now I'm at my full time job operating on no sleep so forgive me if my posts seem to be a bit silly today.

yep that's all I'm looking forward to right now. [:/]

www.FourWheelerHB.com

1. Detaching from my present assignment on 27 May.

2. Closing on a house (that is way too big for me but I couldn't pass it up) in Orlando on May 28.

3. Moving to Orlando (and hopefully never to move again) in Mid June for my new assignment.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Heading to the Bay tomorrow to visit with family and friends.

Being able to walk with out crutches( can't wait for this one. What a pain in the ass they are)

Getting staples out of my knee on Monday
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Being initiated into the Order of the Eastern Star June 3rd.:)
the birth of my new niece,Hannah Grace, in late June/early July...plus all the fun stuff like baby showers between now and then:$

graduating from college in December (after alot of summer school and hopefully passing my fall semester):S..yeah ok so thats in the waaaay distant future and not the near future but thats all I've got for now.(other than maybe finding a new boy toy between now and then):):P

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."