maestrabella67

Name 3 things you're looking forward to in the near future

The due date for my little boy is Sept. 6. I am so excited!

THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!! YAY...B|

My three things:
1.Graduating from high school on May 27th!!!!
2.Getting my A license at some point...soon
3.Trip to Greece on June 10th!!!!
...three is not enough...:)
I'm not weird...just cool that's all...!!!!
*SWEEEET*

Being initiated into the Order of the Eastern Star June 3rd.:)
the birth of my new niece,Hannah Grace, in late June/early July...plus all the fun stuff like baby showers between now and then:$

graduating from college in December (after alot of summer school and hopefully passing my fall semester):S..yeah ok so thats in the waaaay distant future and not the near future but thats all I've got for now.(other than maybe finding a new boy toy between now and then):):P

How the hell does this get thrown out there and ALL of the guys here just ignore it? :S

Damn girl if I was single I'd send you my resume :P
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Well.........since I'm done with school and state testing, and gotten the cert in the mail, the only thing left to look forward to in my bleak life, is hitting the trail with some bitch;)

IS IT JUNE YET??????

Edit to add:
Dave, congrats on getting married. That gal is very special. Let's do dinner.

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Selling a house.

Buying a house.

Watching my son's soccer team win the state championship this weekend. They're in the Final 4! B|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Memorial Day boogie at Emerald Coast

Skyfest in July June.

Graduating EOD school (If you consider September to fall under the "near future" category)

Fixed it.:$

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

1- the Deadman Boogie June 27-29 at Skydive Houston.

2- making my first helicpoter jump for my 200th at the Deadman Boogie June 27-29 at Skydive Houston.

3- having some friends throw me out of the Casa at the Deadman Boogie June 27-29 at Skydive Houston.

adding #4 my sister and nephew visiting in july.
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

Near and Near(ish)

28th May is the anniversary of my wife and I meeting, 20 yearsB| bought her gold jewelery

December 19th, fly out of Perth, to start our world trip, minimum stay away from Australia is 12 months:)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Near and Near(ish)

28th May is the anniversary of my wife and I meeting, 20 yearsB| bought her gold jewelery

December 19th, fly out of Perth, to start our world trip, minimum stay away from Australia is 12 months:)

I don't know where I'll be yet by that time, but if I'm still in the states, you better come visit to do some jumps and drink some beer or Jack. (Or watch me drink it and you drive.;):D)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

1. Our daughter receiving Tenure as a 7th grade Social Studies teacher... Tonight

2. Installing 3 stairlifts at an apartment complex
next week...

ONE days work.... 3,600 dollars to the good...

3. using some of that 3,600 dollars. to buy skydives, @ SkyFest,,,;);)in early june,
and at our annual Casa boogie, up here,,, In early July...B|;)

jay tee

1. Getting my AR back from the gunsmith
2. Crew Camp at Start Skydiving and, um, let's see... Oh yeah,
3. pedicure
"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

Charles Fort, commenting on the many contradictions of astronomy

1. My sister giving birth iany day now. I'm finally going to be an uncle again, 10 years since the last time.

2. Going on a two day ATV (all terrain vehicle) driving course next week.

3 Celebrating the norwegian constitution day (tomorow, may 17th) with my kids. Ice cream and hotdogs for everyone.:)

----------------------------------------

2 minutes away: drinking the cup of tea I have brewing.

15 hours away: waking up, remembering it's not a workday, turning over and going back to sleep.

4 months away: being a cool person in England, apparently. Unless that only applies to the people apollard24 is actually going to be hanging out with...

------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
------------------------------------------------------------other than maybe finding a new boy toy between now and then

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How the hell does this get thrown out there and ALL of the guys here just ignore it?

Damn girl if I was single I'd send you my resume

LMAO! I dont know.I guess everyone is too busy with their own lives.But I am taking applications!:ph34r:>:(

Must be:
1.Willing to take me to the DZ and/or boogie(s) with him (even if I dont jump anymore...I still like to party with other skydivers.)
2.Want lots of good sex (its been awhile :|)
3.Must love my German Shepard,Tucker
4.Willing to buy me good beer and make good Amaretto Sours
5.able to keep up with my crazy life/moodswings/cravings etc.
6.able to enjoy or put up with my tattoos and piercings...I have 5 of each.you guess where:P

I guess thats too much to ask for...:$[:/]

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

1. PAY DAY - We just went hourly and I have yet to get under 10 hours a week over time. It always helped that I also got a 12% increase on my BASE pay!! :o

2. My BABY brother will do his first Tandem on SUNDAY!!! Bought and paid for on his birthday! ;)

3. SKYFEST - Can't wait to see everyone - AMAZON!!! Due to # 1... lots of Jump money! :)

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

Exits
The Hill
Watching the earth go by as I land.

Even better when it's done with a friend! ;) OF course it does help when the amazing is pulled off! :P

4 way 360degree gainers?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun