CSpenceFLY

Not about sport sex.

Ummm....maybe "safe" sex when you're looking to avoid that unwanted pregnancy??? Just a guess though....

Linz.... you KNOW that's not "safe sex". "Safe sex" is when you use the bottle of coke as a douche afterwards. :P

Well, with an woman who doesn't ovulate, you can use the coke for foreplay!

Ya know.... I can honestly say "NO!" >:( Dark, moist environment - introduce a high fructose substance..... can we say YEAST!!!!!! >:(>:(>:(>:(

That's the difference between you and that bimbo we were talking about...lol.

She can use the bottle in the foreplay - just make sure that the cap is off cuz vaginal lacerations are annoying to repair. And DON'T BREAK IT IN THERE!

- we seemed to have hijacked this thread :D

She stops ovulating - why pick HER!?

Ummm....maybe "safe" sex when you're looking to avoid that unwanted pregnancy??? Just a guess though....

Isn't safe sex when you use a safeword?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Ya know.... I can honestly say "NO!" >:( Dark, moist environment - introduce a high fructose substance..... can we say YEAST!!!!!! >:(>:(>:(>:(

maybe thats why they introduced diet coke?

(and no, normal coke cannot possibly give you a beer belly!)

She can use the bottle in the foreplay - just make sure that the cap is off cuz vaginal lacerations are annoying to repair. And DON'T BREAK IT IN THERE!

Not to worry - it's very difficult to break a 2-liter plastic bottle. I think.;)
T.I.N.S.

I'm proud of my beer belly. :P:D

you dont have a beer belly:D:D:D Ask anyone in the Bent prop that night:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So, we are having dinner tonight and the conversation turned to a slightly overweight friend on my wife. Not extremely overweight, just a bit of a belly. Julie has found a couple of beers that she actually likes and this girl tells her that she better be careful or she will look like her. I told her I could over look it as long as her boobs get bigger too. Julie says you can't over look a belly. I say with good boobs or maybe good head I can over look a little belly. What do you think?

Answer quick because everything I post ends up in the recycle bin.

. . . a slightly overweight friend on my wife.

Waddn't me.:|

I wasn't there!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

She stops ovulating - why pick HER!?

Linz.... you KNOW that's not "safe sex". "Safe sex" is when you use the bottle of coke as a douche afterwards. :P

DISCLAIMER - do NOT use coke as a douche after sex to prevent pregnancy. It doesn't work.... I would say "trust me" but it's more like "trust one of my past patients"

...Wait, does that seriously not work?