CSpenceFLY

Not about sport sex.

So, we are having dinner tonight and the conversation turned to a slightly overweight friend on my wife. Not extremely overweight, just a bit of a belly. Julie has found a couple of beers that she actually likes and this girl tells her that she better be careful or she will look like her. I told her I could over look it as long as her boobs get bigger too. Julie says you can't over look a belly. I say with good boobs or maybe good head I can over look a little belly. What do you think?

Answer quick because everything I post ends up in the recycle bin.

Chris you're a pretty big guy yourself arn't you?
Be kinda odd to say no way to someone else in the same boat.
and i dont overlook anything, it's all part of the package. I'm not with the people i care about because of what they look like.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It's true, some people really can't take a joke.

it's a bit hard to tell with you mate, 99% of your posts are you venting cause you're pissed off:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Damn, Spence, trade her in already. And that damn dog of yours, too. You're 40 now... it's about time for your midlife crisis and brand-new models of everything ... wife, canine, RV, golf cart.

Better get off dz.com and get busy. You've got a lot of work to do - none of that comes cheap. ;)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I can appreciate a little bit of a belly as long as we arent pushing past Otis Spunkmeyer muffin top. Once it gets to the point of obesity, I cant really get all that excited...if you know what I mean. I like to stay in shape, but I will never have a 6-pack. So, I wont be too offended if she doesnt either.
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.

One of my best friends had this rule:
A chicks boobs must protrude further than her belly.
So a stacked chick gets a lot more leeway than a flat-chested one.
B|

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'm with Julie! :)
Leave the beer belly to the guys.

In the old days they called it... " Flipping the flap "

Course, that's the old days.. Now it's cool for a 17 year old girl to wear low riders & have her " love handles" hanging out for all to see..... [:/]

I say if it's spilling over your belt.. Pull your shirt down at least, Guys OR Girls!

I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

One of my best friends had this rule:
A chicks boobs must protrude further than her belly.
So a stacked chick gets a lot more leeway than a flat-chested one.
B|

Good rule. Smart friend! :D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

So, we are having dinner tonight and the conversation turned to a slightly overweight friend on my wife. Not extremely overweight, just a bit of a belly. Julie has found a couple of beers that she actually likes and this girl tells her that she better be careful or she will look like her. I told her I could over look it as long as her boobs get bigger too. Julie says you can't over look a belly. I say with good boobs or maybe good head I can over look a little belly. What do you think?

Answer quick because everything I post ends up in the recycle bin.

I'm sure that this conversation with you and your wife was just tongue in cheek.... but it does show some possible self image and double standard issues in our society.

Why is it that the girl needs to be 36-26-36, but the guy can be "a bit" out of shape? Other cultures and other times preferred a more romanesque physique. Why is it currently (last 40-50 yrs) vogue for the female to be slender to the point of being unhealthy? I've seen several women in clinic that stopped having menses because of low body fat.... it's NOT a healthy situation. And.... by Darwinian theory... it's not evolutionary sound. She stops ovulating - why pick HER!?

Anyway.... I know this was a "joke" thread, but still found it a little disturbing. [:/]

She stops ovulating - why pick HER!?

Ummm....maybe "safe" sex when you're looking to avoid that unwanted pregnancy??? Just a guess though....
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Ummm....maybe "safe" sex when you're looking to avoid that unwanted pregnancy??? Just a guess though....

Linz.... you KNOW that's not "safe sex". "Safe sex" is when you use the bottle of coke as a douche afterwards. :P

DISCLAIMER - do NOT use coke as a douche after sex to prevent pregnancy. It doesn't work.... I would say "trust me" but it's more like "trust one of my past patients"

Linz.... you KNOW that's not "safe sex". "Safe sex" is when you use the bottle of coke as a douche afterwards. :P

Well, with an woman who doesn't ovulate, you can use the coke for foreplay!

:)
linz

DISCLAIMER - do NOT use coke as a douche after sex to prevent pregnancy. It doesn't work.... I would say "trust me" but it's more like "trust one of my past patients"

--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail