Misslmperfect

American Idol

I will NOT fuck up any more Beatles Songs....
Cruella Le Pew, Ms. Philipina LBFM and forgettable Black Chick all best step it up else they will on the chopping Block.

Another week of the Beatles....I think that's too much. For me it is too much anyway. I think they should leave it more open to allow people to pick songs more suitable for their strengths.

I think another week makes it real hard to find 11 songs that work for all the contestants.

Here's a few suggestions...

DreadLocks Boy - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds ;)

Kristy Lee Cook - Stayin' Country with "Act Naturally"

(too bad Hernandez is gone, he could have done Daytripper:D)

Amanda - I'm Down - my favourite Beatles rocker. Buddy of mine that saw the Beatles three times in Toronto said this was awesome when they did it live.

Ramielle - HELP! (She's gonna need it)

It will be interesting to see what people will choose....any other suggestions?
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

I can see Dread Lock Boy doing Blackbird.. However I think should pick something more upbeat. Maybe Cowgirl could pull off a great Blackbird.

Skunk Girl doing Rocky Raccoon would be Classic.

Chikize my Neize could bust out a version of I am the walrus.

Either Bad Hair Emo Boy or Irish Lass bustin out with helter Skelter would be great.

Scrawny Blonde could pick it up with Paper back writer.

And now for my detailed in-depth complete analysis of last nights performances that I know you have all been waiting for:;):D

They sucked. All of them.

Bottom 3 predictions:
Grandpa, County Chick and the LBFM.
Grandpa goes home.

What are your predictions for tonight??

Thanks for the review. I was watching "Dancing with the Stars" instead last night. My prediction here is that Kristi Yamaguchi will win! :^) I guess I'll have to watch the performances on Idol on-line. :P

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Watching them on YouTube right now. Just watched Grandpa. I still don't get why he's still around, I've never thought he was any good. I think he just gets votes for his accent.

I'll get back to you and let you know my predictions...:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Okay, back....:P

Just finished watching the performances from last night online. My prediction for who's getting ousted tonight is Brooke White. I mean, her song was nice, but every week she's the same...like a home grown girl sitting on the front porch serenading the passers by.

What clinched it was that she was self deprecating right there after the performance! Come on! If you want to win you don't put yourself down in front of millions of people! :| Perhaps she's just homesick and wants to go home...

Now to go watch my soap opera...;)

ltdiver

I disagree. I think "Ms. Carlie Simon Wannabe but really needs to find a Buffet and eat some Cheeseburgers" is going to around for along time. Most likely Top 5 or so.

Brooke? she's talented but they need to work with her on those funky body gyrations:ph34r: She's really awkward.

Well, tonight was a surprise......

Carly Smithson was in the bottom 3!

With....Amanda Obermyer and Kristy Lee Cook.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Well, tonight was a surprise......

Carly Smithson was in the bottom 3!

With....Amanda Obermyer and Kristy Lee Cook.

Thank Goodness! Skunk woman is outta there!

Ah man, I like rockin' animals! :)

Very surprised about Carly, though.

ltdiver

And now the great American Idol review that I know you have all be eagerly awaiting..:P:D:D:D

Overall.. Much better show this week. No beatles songs were Butchered in the making of this show.

Bottom 3 predictions:

LBFM
Chiquizie
Forgetable Black Chick

Who goes Home?? I hope LBFM but probably Chiquize.

Smiley Boy should be on the Chopping block after his horrible performance but too many people think he is sooooo cute (Is there a gaging/Puking smiley?)

Bad Hair Emo Boy did a great job but I still think he is just an eddie vedder wannabe.
Granpa went for it with a Queen Classic and will be around but I didnt think it was anywhere near as good as the judges did.
Chiquizie I thought was actually pretty good. He is still one of my favorites but I dont think he has the fan base to be around much longer.

And now the great American Idol review that I know you have all be eagerly awaiting..:P:D:D:D

Overall.. Much better show this week. No beatles songs were Butchered in the making of this show.

Bottom 3 predictions:

LBFM
Chiquizie
Forgetable Black Chick

Who goes Home?? I hope LBFM but probably Chiquize.

Smiley Boy should be on the Chopping block after his horrible performance but too many people think he is sooooo cute (Is there a gaging/Puking smiley?)

Bad Hair Emo Boy did a great job but I still think he is just an eddie vedder wannabe.
Granpa went for it with a Queen Classic and will be around but I didnt think it was anywhere near as good as the judges did.
Chiquizie I thought was actually pretty good. He is still one of my favorites but I dont think he has the fan base to be around much longer.

Ok so who is LBFM?

I thought Ramiele was horrible last night. I think she will be gone. Jason Castro is right on her heels, although IMHO is is nice to look at...;) My favorite is Kristy Lee.. but I dont think she will go all the way, I could be wrong tho...

so by posting in this thread I'm admitting to watching the show....:$

Anyways...I'd like to throw in my opinion for the hell of it.

Can't stand:
Chiquizie
Forgetable Black Chick

and LBFM (what the hell does that stand for guys?), I can't believe she picked a song that Carrie Underwood blew out of the water a few seasons back. dumb dumb dumb.

And am I the only one who thought captain smiles was terrible? Along with Emo Boy who is trying way too hard to be different?