Misslmperfect

American Idol

I'm not a huge fan of the show, mostly because I'm usually working, but what the heck is wrong with Paula Abdul?

I think i remember rumors of drinking, etc a while back, but damn. She couldn't complete a sentence, she was slurring very badly, and at the end Ryan Seacrest called her out and when the camera panned over, she was wobbling so badly that Simon had to hold her up. Is that normal for her these days???:o:D
Oh Canada, merci pour la livraison!

I've been watching this season with my wife (she loves the show) and yup, its pretty normal. She's all hopped up on the goofballs.

Incoherent, wobbly, just an addiction problem with a low cut top.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I've been watching this season with my wife (she loves the show) and yup, its pretty normal. She's all hopped up on the goofballs.

Incoherent, wobbly, just an addiction problem with a low cut top.

Doesn't she have persistent physical pain from a past accident or something? I seem to remember something like that.

Don't care much for that show anyway. Doesn't do anything for me. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Surprising comment from you
guess you have not heard - i mean read - about the recent scandal, one of the cute boys was a stripper in a gay club, certainly that would attract your attention
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I agree that Paula is rather wonky... but what I want to know is how many of you noticed the shadow of her microphone on her chest. (if you've dvr'd yesterday's episode go back and look.)

A little phalic looking if I do say so myself... :o

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Just trying to throw this out there, hoping maybe there is a better explaination for her bizarre behavior. Is it possible that she is struggling with something like MS?

Just a thought.

Anyway....I'm watching Michael Johns...yummy.

He should have been the new front man for INXS. I found some of his music with one of his former bands...good stuff IMHO.

That's my post for the month.

is

Surprising comment from you
guess you have not heard - i mean read - about the recent scandal, one of the cute boys was a stripper in a gay club, certainly that would attract your attention

No, that's futuredivot's area of expertise.. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I never really watched Idol before this season. Had no interest in it at all. But this year a Girl from my hometown that my daughter knew made it so I watched.. and now I hate to admit it.. But I got sucked in.

Have Simon and Seacrest always been so snippy with each other? Two of the worlds most obnoxious people taking pot shots at each other is rather funny.

Have Simon and Seacrest always been so snippy with each other? Two of the worlds most obnoxious people taking pot shots at each other is rather funny.

Yes... although I imagine some of it is in fun... or at least lighthearted...

Simon is the resident villan on the show... (If one really exists.)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

But I got sucked in.

So give us the run down on who YOU think should win??

After this weeks performance..

Country Girl should be Flayed and drug through salt for what she did to that song. I really liked her before last night but Cowgirl gots to go!! Dont get wrong, I would still like to Lasso her and put on my spurs and see if I hold on for the full 8 seconds but she is guilty of crimes against humanity for butchering 8 days a week like that.

Cruella le Pew - The Skunk Girl should have been long ago. I like Janis too but I can only listen to her so Long.

The gay latin lapdancer.. Hopefully he can get his Job back. he is going to need it.

Chikizie my neizie - Did what he needed to do last night and showed a lot of range.. I mean Bluegrass to Rock in the same song from a fat black guy.. Who would have thunk it. He will make it a while.

Dread lock Boy - Needs to wash his hair. He should have plenty of time for that soon.

Young Smiley Boy - Needs to sneak into the Room shared by Cruella le Pew and the Irish Lass and let them girls give him the Cherokee Kid treatment. After that he may have a chance.

Miss Carlie Simon wannabe - Someone show that girl the Buffet Line. She needs a few cheese burgers in the worst kinda way. I swear I saw her as the after picture on one of those anti-Meth billboards. A couple more weeks and she is gone.

The Irish Lass - She already bankrupted one record company.. Yes she is the most polished (Amazing how good 2 Million dollars worth of polish can make you look) and has a great voice.. But she just fall short of true greatness.. She will be top 3.

Really Bad Hair emo guy - Someone needs to tell him that Eddie Vedder called and wanted his cheesy grunge vocals back. It is not emo.. it is just grunge revisited no matter what they want to call in now a days. Unfortunately I think we are stuck with him for a while.

The LBFM – Someone tell that chick to quit crying during every Vote off. Did she give all those people a little Pilipino Love or something? Good Voice, Cute but too damn whiney. Oh and someone buy that chick a Rack so she can make some real money.

My predictions:
Tonight – Country Girl rides off into the sunset. (Or the black girl that went first last night.. She is completely forgettable)

Top 3 will be – Chikizie my Neizie, the Irish Lass and Bad Hair Emo Boy.

Pretty spot on review there! Nice word-plays too. :P

Where I differ is your "Skunk girl". Was last night the first night she actually smiled?! :o Finally she came into her own with that piece last night. I didn't like her, nor her song choices, until last night. She surprised me.

Chikizie was also a great surprise. Like he said, I thought he was going home last week. Glad he didn't! That performance last night was the best of the bunch, IMO. Hope he keeps the quality up. He'll be in the final 5. Sadly he won't go any further 'cause it appears his home-fan-base seems to be too small. He's been in the bottom 2 too many times.

Dread lock Boy: Loved him in the first 2 weeks, but lately his 'innocence look' has gone by the wayside. He enjoys himself up there, but his simplistic approach has gotten old.

Young Smiley Boy: LOVED him the weeks before this. Alot of raw talent. VERY disappointed in him last night. It seemed that he didn't put any effort into it. Sad, really. Unless he picks himself up next week he'll be gone soon. [:/]

Bad Hair Emo Boy: Change the hair!! Liked his rendition last night, but come on....quit plastering your hair down to look like a 3rd grader that never washes his hair!

The rest of the reviews you gave were spot on. :)
Gone tonight: Country girl. She took the judges advice just a little too literally and fried herself with it.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I too have gotten hooked for the first time ever.....

Who should go tonight.....is there just one leaving tonight? Or two? Anyways...these are my choices to leave....

Ramielle
Kristy Lee
David Hernandez

Little smiley boy Archueleta sucked last night but I don't think he'll go just yet.

I liked Chikezie the best last night. Irish Lass was good..my 2 favourites of the evening.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

My predictions:

Top 3 will be – Chikizie my Neizie, the Irish Lass and Bad Hair Emo Boy.

I doubt Bad Hair Emo Boy will make it into the final 3. Why? Rockers usually don't do well on this show, the AI viewers don't tend to be their fan base. Look at Chris Daughtry. He's one of the most successful artists (on the scale of Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood) to come out of Idol but he placed 4th his season. I can't think of a single season that had a rocker in the top 3, although I could be mistaken about that.

Never underestimate the power of the "cute boy". Look how far Sanjaya made it on no vocal talent. David Archuleta has the talent AND I'm sure he appeals to the teeny bopper girls (and their moms), although I'm not yet convinced he can do much beyond ballads.

I like Brooke, but I agree she needs to eat a sammich. Or 10.

Not sure who will make the top 3, 1 bad performance can get someone voted out. But right now my bet would be on Carly, David A., and either Chekezie or Brooke.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Hey Lori,

I've always agreed with your and tigra's opinions. This time, I don't fully agree.

My winner last night was Brooke White. Her performance of 'Let It Be' was brilliant. She didn't destroy the melody and she added enough of a crescendo building to the end. It was not overdone or underdone. Just pure in my opinion. She connected perfectly, which is the talent I felt Melinda posessed last year.

I'm done with Rocker chick. Like Simon, I could not understand a word she said. She has just not blown me away at all.

Young smiley boy blew his performance big time, but I think he's safe due to his past performances. I think he has a huge fan base.

Daughtry wannabe started off really bad, but I thought by the middle he really did a great job.

Chickezie was simply brilliant. I wonder if he can stay consistent though. He has a tendency of going off key, although he didn't last night.

Tatoo Irish chick is there for the long haul. I really liked her performance last night. She's been a little inconsistent, but not horribly so.

Dreadlocks dude is getting really boring. Brilliant performance last week. I also like his unique phrasing, but he's just not great.

Black girl who sang first was mediocre at best. I think she'll be forgiven though because she truly has a nice voice.

I like Aussie guy, but he just has not blown me away yet. Last night was just eh.

Polynesian girl stunk. Nuff said.

Stripper guy really stunk. Nuff said.

Country girl needs to go home and buy back her horse. A mute with laryngitis could have done better last night.

Buh bye Country girl.

As for Simon and Ryan, they are very good friends. They banter purely for entertainment sake.

Country girl needs to go home and buy back her horse. A mute with laryngitis could have done better last night.

Your memory's better than mine. I'd forgotten she was the 'horse-gal'.

ltdiver

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your memory's better than mine. I'd forgotten she was the 'horse-gal'.

Maybe you don't pay attention to those stupid little videos before each performance. She's riding that horse in every one of them. Of course being the male pig that I am, I will volunteer to let her ride me if she is unable to get the horse back.:P

Bo Bice made it to #2, just behind Carrie Underwood. He is a southern rocker, so that may have a lot to do with it.

Oh yeah. :$ Although Bo had long hair, he's not the grunge rocker type.

I don't get Michael Johns. Maybe the accent is what's keeping him around? I've never liked any of his performances, even when the judges have. Then again, I haven't voted since whatever season Carrie and Bo were on so I guess I can't complain about who the finalists are. :D

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Maybe you don't pay attention to those stupid little videos before each performance. She's riding that horse in every one of them.

Yeah, I -was- doing my exercises last night while I was listening to the program. :P

ltdiver

Stripper guy really stunk. Nuff said.

And he is gone this evening. Kristy Lee and Ayesha(?) were the other 2 in the bottom three.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

"The gay latin lapdancer" gone.

If the trend continues it'll be the Polynesian girl next.

Think about it. Who left last week (he had a rotten x-mas message to his family on youtube that was exposed). This week, another 'revealed' Idol. Next week it'll be Poly---well, she was part of the 3 'exposed' in the news with her hands all over another girls boobies. :P

Hey, at least it kept us entertained and away from all the negative news this week. :S

ltdiver

Cant say I was sad to see Latin Lap Lover go. He really brought nothing special to the show.

In a way I Glad that Country girl is still there (Although I still want to hogtie her and Brand her Ass with "I will NOT fuck up any more Beatles Songs" and of course make her pay for her sins by bringing me beer and sammiches for a month.)

Actually after listening to her sing the same song again last night, I realized that it was the MUSIC that was really horrible. Her vocals were not that bad and if the band wasn’t going so overboard with that Cotton Eye Joe backbeat the song would not have been quite so painful.

next week..
Cruella Le Pew, Ms. Philipina LBFM and forgettable Black Chick all best step it up else they will on the chopping Block.