simplyputsi

I've been stimulated!!!

Yes yes, I win, I got my stimulus check, rather wire, today.
Will I be stimulating the economy with said money?
hmmmmmm sort of.

I have 2 credit cards I need to pay off. Those balances came from house upgrades, an investment, and new brakes on my car.

So I guess I stimulated too soon.[:/]:ph34r::D:P
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Yes yes, I win, I got my stimulus check, rather wire, today.
Will I be stimulating the economy with said money?
hmmmmmm sort of.

I have 2 credit cards I need to pay off. Those balances came from house upgrades, an investment, and new brakes on my car.

So I guess I stimulated too soon.[:/]:ph34r::D:P

THANK HEAVEN!

I was hoping this wasn't another prostrate post.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Fuckers.... I don't get mine until July. Blame it on SSA giving me a number that ends in the high 90's. >:(

It's okay, I got a refund big enough to buy a rig with last week. :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How is your jumpsuit?

I forgot about it. My rigger still has it. She was in Z-hills that weekend and brought back material to match the suit with from the manufacturer, so it'll look good as new when I get it back from her. :)
It's been a month and my legs still hurt from that botched exit. What the fuck... No problems walking or running, just hurts when I put pressure on them.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have to wait till the 9th. I want to buy a new full-face now.

Mine was originally slated for the 9th, but since they changed the schedule, everyone that was getting them electronically on the 9th, now get them on the 5th.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

It's okay, I got a refund big enough to buy a rig with last week

Feel free to share. :)

Sorry, I'm stingy... it's going to bills, mostly. [:/]

How do you find out what date you are getting yours?

They go by the last two numbers of your SS #.

00 gets theirs first, 99 gets theirs last. Not sure where the schedule is but the last checks go out in early July I think.

I have to wait till the 9th. I want to buy a new full-face now.

Mine was originally slated for the 9th, but since they changed the schedule, everyone that was getting them electronically on the 9th, now get them on the 5th.

Awesome! That means I may actually have it before I go jumping again.
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

All I got so far is a phishing scam telling me I'm getting some money. I just have to give them my banking details by May 02th, 2008. I'm not sure if they mean the 2nd or the 20th, but 02th was in there twice.

--Head
--
Turn off the internet! Join Citizens United Negating Technology For Life And People's Safety!

http://www.citizensunitednegatingtechnology.org/

The first direct deposit checks are going out now for SS#'s ending in 00-20.
Friday, it's 21-75.
May 9th is 76-99.
Paper checks go out May 9th.

Or, so the newspaper says.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

The inherent flaw in Democracy is that it only works until the politicians realize that they can buy your vote with your own Money.

Get my share of my own money back next week. (Actually I Think I am most likely getting my share of my future Great Grand Children’s Money as they will be the ultimately paying this bill)[:/]

OK.. So what am I doing with my big Fat Check?? I figure I will spend Half on Booze and Dancing Girls.. The other half I will just waste!;)

Fuckers.... I don't get mine until July. Blame it on SSA giving me a number that ends in the high 90's. >:(

It's okay, I got a refund big enough to buy a rig with last week. :)

A new rig is about $5000 these days.

Through the tail end of last year, high yield savings acounts were paying over 5%.

Assuming uniform witholding on average the IRS has had that money for 8 months.

So you'd be about $150 richer before taxes if you'd just put it in a good on-line savings acount or short term CDs. That's a nice meal for two or 20 minutes of 2 and 3 ways in the win tunnel.

I'm too paranoid to game the system (that whole willfully false or fraudulent form w-4 thing) but made sure I didn't give them a dime extra and was as happy as you can be paying taxes when I sent them $250 on April 15th.

If you need any other stimulation you let me know.

;)B|:$:)

HMMMM ya it has been a rather non stimulating day, whatcha got in mind :o>:(:):P

Beverage of your choice, a thorough back rub, followed by leg rub. A whole bunch of other stuff, and then vigorous stimulation multiple times ;):)
Skymama's #2 stalker -