Muenkel

I had a huuuuge argument with my mother earlier today.

No problem, I didn't take any offense. I'm not sensitive about it.

I do feel it is important for me to differentiate 'brain damage' from 'damage to the brain'. I feel the first phrase takes on a much more severe meaning. I say 'damage to the brain' because what I deal with is quite manageable. My seizures are under control. My memory problems, dexterity problems, balance and concentration problems are minor in the grand scheme of things. The only symptom that is really debilitating is the complex migraines 5 times a week. If they can be gotten under control, I will be able to live a completely normal life with just minor inconveniences.

So when was the last time you had an argument with one of your parents?

We argue entirely too much......but she has learned to just let things go - knowing that I wont...as for me - I'm used to our way of life. I don't know that this will ever change, but I don't really think about it much.

On average, it's about 1-3 times a week (that's an improvement) and mostly not over serious things.

Anybody that knew my dad says I'm an identical twin; I've spent my life denying that, but unfortunately have to admit it's true. Oh well...

Edited to add....Funny, she just came home & had a big hoop-lah about something as small as having a laptop on the table - Jesus Christ, I love this women, :|:S....:D:D

It would be best if I didn't have to live here.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

And to boot it was on my parent's anniversary.[:/] It was a complete misunderstanding. What made it actually comical is that I have a nasty case of laryngitis. Guess who won the argument.:|

So when was the last time you had an argument with one of your parents?

Doesnt matter if your right or wrong call her and say sorry before you cant take it back !

LilD
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

Cliche:
Absense makes the heart grow fond.

I live 1500 and 2000 miles from my mom and dad, respectively.

I don't argue with them. No reason to. I lve them dearly but I know that the situation would be entirely different if I dealt with them on a daily basis. More specifically my mom.:D

I'm sure I am not the only one but "I Love when they visited...for the first few days." By the end of the week it's very easy to take the to the airport.
:D

Argue with her all you want Chris, just don't let it get in the way of your communincation with her.
(I did read the thread. I know you made up)

Cliche(well maybe not, I just made this up.

You're an adult it's ok, and about time, you started acting like one.

Sometimes that means "sticking to your guns" other times that means "just letting it go" if the disruption out weighs the benefit of the arguement.

Next time, you can end the fight by saying You may wanna calm down or I'll out in you in a nursing home
for a month for each fight I lose:D

My photos

My Videos

I wish my mom was around to argue with,,,:( I would give anything to hear her try to chew me out !

Absolutely....I'm with you 100% there. I'd give anything to have them back, even if it was just to argue with.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Sometimes we just can't help but to argue with our parents. Then life passes by so fast and we'd give anything to have them around to argue with.

My condolences to you and Mike.

I've been blessed because overall, I get along with both my parents really well. I also have an awesome relationship with all my siblings. I don't know why I got so lucky.