goofyjumper

USAA Insurance

I had them for years, but switched to State Farm recently which was a savings of about $500 with better coverage for cars and home. I was really surprised that I got better rates with someone else.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

They are THE best insurance company in the world!

for those who have them, never give them up!

What happened? You burned your house down?:ph34r:

No, they have just been great since my husband died, without going into details about the case, they have done quite a bit for me. It is rare that I give props to an insurance company, but I truly love them
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

No, they have just been great since my husband died, without going into details about the case, they have done quite a bit for me. It is rare that I give props to an insurance company, but I truly love them

Awesome... :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I am typically very impressed by their service.

Only once in the past 15 years did I ever think I was being treated by an "insurance company" (the woman representative that I talked to made it seem like since it was the other persons fault in the car accident that I shouldn't be bothering her.... but that was soon corrected)

A great company with excellent customer service. B|

That sounds great! Usually insurance companies are trying to get away with paying or at least try to reduce the payment and/or stretch out the point at which they have to pay...:|

I had them and made the mistake of leaving because I found a rate that was a little cheaper but I regret it

Can you go back to them?

Yes I can and I think I shall give them a call.

edit: To change response
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

Been with USAA since leaving home in 1974. Never a problem with the many cars and houses I have insured all over the country. I honestly don't care if they are higher than brand X. I pay for service and peace of mind.

jon

Yep, me too! They are wonderful
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Quoted for truth...

I use USAA for insurance, banking, checking, two IRAs and a brokerage. Outstanding service all around.

For those lucky enough to be customers...just do it.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

i had them and gave them up...

i had a ticket and it fell off (3 years) during the middle of my policy and they wouldn't lower it.

I switched to Geico... saved 15% really and called htem and canceled. They tried to talk me back into it, but they should have done it earlier... [:/]

Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

My ex gf had them, they covered the damage my dog did to the inside of her van 3400$ - its a 1 time pet damage service, no hassles at all,

I was very glad I didnt have to shoot my dog :P

good insurance company.

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Odd post - they are the absolute best in the industry

Great service, best coverage,

Lowest rates (and that doesn't include also getting a dividend back on top of the lowest rates).

I once called a price compare company and they asked me who I currently had. When I said USAA, they said not to bother, they couldn't beat that.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I had them about 5 years ago and never realy used them for anything. After talking to my brother about them and him telling me what all they actually offer and their rates....im going back. I updated all my info and im just waiting for my direct deposit to go into effect!
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

I had them and made the mistake of leaving because I found a rate that was a little cheaper but I regret it

You can go back. Once a member you are in for life. I have them for car, motorcycle, home owners insurance. I also have a car and motorcycle loan through them. Great rates and service is excellent. I had a few accidents about 8 years ago and claims was very easy. They are great and will get my money for many years to come.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

I'd like to give my money to a company like that, one that remembers that they are EARNING you business.

They are great! I am in the middle of a claim now with a rental car I had in Denver. They (Enterprise) claim i put a ding in the door the size of a dime. USAA wanted to see the car but Enterprise keeps renting the car so the adjuster cannot see it. They call me and keep me up to date with thing. Whenever I call they speak perfect english. I never get someone in Pakistan. They truly understand that I am the customer paying them for a service and when I need them they are there.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!