sharimcm

What is the proper way to kiss?

Oh yes...kissing and nothing else can be so sensual.

"No....vegetables are sensual......people are sensuous."

:)

Don

Depends on where you put the people.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

"No....vegetables are sensual......people are sensuous."

WTF are you doing with your vegetables?

C'mere and I'll show you. :o;):D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I have a friend (who is also an ex-girlfriend) who was relating one of her recent dating misadventures and asked me "why would a guy turn down sex?" I made her promise not to be mad at me if I answered, then said "well, you kiss like a starving animal eats."

It cuts both ways.

Yeah, she got mad anyway.

There's lots of things about myself I've been unsure of. Kissing is certainly NOT on of them.

I may be wary of some of my skills, but I know, for a fact, I am a great kisser.

Period.

:)

It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

The reasoning is simple. If the guy can't kiss worth a shit, then he's probably not worth much more than that. Some women are thinkers. I'm thinking if he can't kiss me on the lips right, he probably sucks at giving oral. I'd lose interest... Or, maybe that's just me. [:]

My experience has been that sometimes you need to show or teach a guy what you want. If you think it is worth you effort, then take the lead. Then you know if he is willing to go your way. . . just show him what you want. If he falls in and gets what you are trying to show him then--rock on. It also shows that he is somewhat malleable in the bedroom. A guy has to be open to something new. I get bored easily. I guess that the same would go for girls too. . . although I haven't done that yet!:D:ph34r:
Carpe Diem!

I have been thru this whole thread. I love these answers. I have an opinion here about kisses. I know when I am going to cream from a kiss. It is what kissing is all about- Who is doing the kissing! How I feel about them and why I am doing that in the first place. Kissing is what I do with certain people, not just anyone. Even now with my husband (of 17 years and counting) My first thought when he is moving in for it is Oh God here it comes! My heart still flutters and I vibrate from my toes to the top of my head. Then I really go off when he breathes on my neck and kisses my neck w/ alittle nibble-CUM INSTANTLY. Yea I like kissing but I think the person you are doing that with has alot to do with whether or not it is satisfying or not.:)

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.