sharimcm

What is the proper way to kiss?

Maybe I'm so out of the dating loop that I honestly don't know anymore. :| I'm not talking about the 'kiss' when you see your friends for the first time in a couple of months or the 'kiss' you give your mother. I'm talking about the 'dating kiss' when you've been 'dating (or married)' for a few months (or years). I think kissing is one of the most intimate things, but c'mon. Give your tongue a little workout. Am I wrong? :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Maybe I'm so out of the dating loop that I honestly don't know anymore. :| I'm not talking about the 'kiss' when you see your friends for the first time in a couple of months or the 'kiss' you give your mother. I'm talking about the 'dating kiss' when you've been 'dating (or married)' for a few months (or years). I think kissing is one of the most intimate things, but c'mon. Give your tongue a little workout. Am I wrong? :S

Absolutely - exspecially around the scrotum.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Give your tongue a little workout. Am I wrong? :S

Absolutely - exspecially around the scrotum.

So, that's how you maintain your popularity in certain circles

Yes, I have a good scrotum . . . the ladies love to lick it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm confused;:S
Someone who has made it known how much she enjoys getting to third base, is now asking about getting to first base???:|

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Someone who has made it known how much she enjoys getting to third base, is now asking about getting to first base???:|

I skip all the bases and go for a home run. :o If I wanted to, I could have fucked the hell out of the boy, but didn't simply because he doesn't know how to kiss me the way I want to be kissed. :S But, then I thought maybe times have changed and kissing isn't what it used to be when I was young. I thought I should give the boy one more chance, and he failed miserably. :| No lovin' (or fuckin') for him. I'm going back to the cop. Fuck this 'real people' shit. :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I once got a good-bye kiss at an airport that literally left me weak in the knees. There wasn't so much tongue as there was a little open mouth sucking. It's hard to explain...could have been the passion of the moment too. Maybe you were just missing the passion with this guy?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I skip all the bases and go for a home run. :o If I wanted to, I could have fucked the hell out of the boy, but didn't simply because he doesn't know how to kiss me the way I want to be kissed. :S But, then I thought maybe times have changed and kissing isn't what it used to be when I was young. I thought I should give the boy one more chance, and he failed miserably. :| No lovin' (or fuckin') for him. I'm going back to the cop. Fuck this 'real people' shit. :P

thats harsh

I think that the best kiss, is the one with a good amount of tongue and pressure, not tonsil hockey, but you know what I mean. Oh and I think it goes without saying that teeth to teeth contact is strictly prohibited, and one shouldn't worry about making a mess, with in reason.
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

I'd rather just rub our boobies together...but kissing you could be fun too.

What do you could mean could be? >:(

I have pictures of us kissing, AND pics of us with our boobies pressed together. ;) Was the kissing part not fun? :|

Damn, come to think of it, those two events happened only minutes after I met you. :o:D

I think kissing is one of the most intimate things, but c'mon. Give your tongue a little workout. :S

So how do you rate Walt?? On a scale of 1-10?? :ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I'd rather just rub our boobies together...but kissing you could be fun too.
-----------------------------------------------------------
What do you could mean could be? [Mad]

I have pictures of us kissing, AND pics of us with our boobies pressed together. [Wink] Was the kissing part not fun? [Unimpressed]

Damn, come to think of it, those two events happened only minutes after I met you.

I was trying to play coy...so much for that!! :D:D

I am sooo coming back to TX so we can defile another museum. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

To me the kiss is very intimate....I love being kissed, and if I am kissed the way that I like I can be wound up for days - I like tongue action.....just not shoved down my throat. It should be tentative, soft, lingering...leaving me breathless and wanting more.:o:o:o:o:o

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

To me the kiss is very intimate....I love being kissed, and if I am kissed the way that I like I can be wound up for days - I like tongue action.....just not shoved down my throat. It should be tentative, soft, lingering...leaving me breathless and wanting more.:o:o:o:o:o

I've been told on occasion that I'm a good kisser ;)

not to gross anyone out- but lately, I like to start slowly sucking on the bottom lip, then a little tongue, then suck on the upper lip...My Gf knows how to work together on these moves so it feels really good.. It helps if you like each other....

and you don't have buck teeth like Garth
<<==========
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415