thirdworld19

Amazingly simple home remedies

AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES

1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold while you chop.

2. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by using the shower.

3. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a timer.

4. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.

6. You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

**Daily Thought:** SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. THEY'RE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

I'm not sure of your intent on this one? humor? if so, it's booooooooooooring, not funny, and duh!lllllll:S I'm not amuzed, entertained, nor informed by this post...
Try again, oh brilliant one:S;):D

What's the point of your insipid music posts they are booooooooooooring, not funny, and duh!lllllll:S I'm not amuzed, entertained, nor informed by them:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm not sure of your intent on this one? humor? if so, it's booooooooooooring, not funny, and duh!lllllll:S I'm not amuzed, entertained, nor informed by this post...

What's the point of your insipid music posts they are booooooooooooring, not funny, and duh!lllllll:S I'm not amuzed, entertained, nor informed by them:P

What are you smoking or on? You're the one with major typos and grammar errors tonight Mr. Teacher;):P:D By the way, I am not on this site to PLEASE YOU! Mr Mousey! So if you don't approve of my posts, then please move along and ignore them;)

What are you smoking or on? You're the one with major typos and grammar errors tonight Mr. Teacher;):P:D By the way, I am not on this site to PLEASE YOU! Mr Mousey! So if you don't approve of my posts, then please move along and ignore them;)

Practice what you preach
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Practice what you preach

snap! :o
~El Josh AKA Ruby
DS #149
Yes I only have 3 jumps...it's the magic number dude.

1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold while you chop.

2. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by using the shower.

3. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a timer.

4. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.

6. You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

**Daily Thought:** SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. THEY'RE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

I subscribe to #6. LOVE those 2 wonderful inventions. ;);)

And 'twardo .. don't you DARE comment about me using one of those on my "crooked" fence.

:D:D:D:ph34r:
'Shell

And 'twardo .. don't you DARE comment about me using one of those on my "crooked" fence.

Well...you COULD'VE used the duct tape to strap the spirit level to the fence.... :) ..... since you brought it up!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Well...you COULD'VE used the duct tape to strap the spirit level to the fence.... :) ..... since you brought it up!!

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

That's a REALLY big raspberry in your general direction!

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
'Shell

7. Rky stop posting music threads. They're boring.
8. Squeak stop posting.

it seems ignoring you is not working so i think i'll go back to treating you like a moron (even if you are not, because calling you one could be construed as a PA,and Hell knows I don't want to Prince Albert you):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?