alanab

WHO ACTUALLY LIVES IN BOULDER, CO?

Hey! I'm interested in who is in Boulder also! I have a nephew that is going to be there this summer that wants to get his A license. I'm wondering if there is anyone over there than can help him out for me.

He made a Tandem with JohnMitchell last weekend while he was visiting with us. I swooped down in freefall and gave him the show. Now he's all set to keep jumping. B|

Anyone?

How did you do in the Boulder Bolder?:)

HA! I had to share a hotel room with 7 others... needless to say I didn't get more than 1 hour of sleep.
All things considered, I think I did very well :) I finished in 1 hour! My only goal was to finish... since I had ACL reconstruction surgery 3 months ago. It was such a great experience, and I plan on running it every year now!
Onto my half marathon next!!

I swooped down in freefall and gave him the show.

Ooohhh I want the show!!!:)

It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

not quite sure what that means....but for your NEPHEW???:S

mp

Yes I swoop down to the tandem, grab their hand and give them the thumbs up. Then I fly down and in front of them (they always look down so you have to fly a little down in front) and show them how you can do a flip, spin, barrel roll etc. Then fly back to them and give them another thumbs up. Otherwise it's boring just sitting there holding their hand. It's much better to distract them with shock and awe. :D

How did you do in the Boulder Bolder?:)

HA! I had to share a hotel room with 7 others... needless to say I didn't get more than 1 hour of sleep.
All things considered, I think I did very well :) I finished in 1 hour! My only goal was to finish... since I had ACL reconstruction surgery 3 months ago. It was such a great experience, and I plan on running it every year now!
Onto my half marathon next!!

That's a great accomplishment and quick recovery from your ACL surgery! Wow! Good Job!B|