sharimcm

Name my kitten and win!

And, the winner is... flygirl69 with "Marbles!" B|

Although all the other names were original, cute, sweet, etc. the kitten was 'rolling' all over the floor this weekend. I picked a name that would suit her the best.

flygirl69 - please PM your color choice, desired length (please keep to a minimum), and address. I am at home sicker than sick, so I should be able to start on your prize today (if I'm not sleeping).

THANK YOU ALL!! :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

***And, the winner is... flygirl69 with "Marbles!" B|

Although all the other names were original, cute, sweet, etc. the kitten was 'rolling' all over the floor this weekend. I picked a name that would suit her the best.

flygirl69 - please PM your color choice, desired length (please keep to a minimum), and address. I am at home sicker than sick, so I should be able to start on your prize today (if I'm not sleeping).

THANK YOU ALL!! :)

Marbles is a really cute name!

Looks like the kitties are doin' O.K. together:)

"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

Marbles is a really cute name!

Looks like the kitties are doin' O.K. together:)

Thanks! :)
The kitties are doing OK for the most part. There is still a little bit of hissing and growling, but it's more a 'territorial' growl than anything. The carrier is basically the kitten's, and she will growl at my cat when she comes around. My cat has her own little 'house' that she sleeps in and when Marbles gets close, Bug will growl at her. They'll learn... Eventually...

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

The kitties are doing OK for the most part. There is still a little bit of hissing and growling, but it's more a 'territorial' growl than anything. The carrier is basically the kitten's, and she will growl at my cat when she comes around. My cat has her own little 'house' that she sleeps in and when Marbles gets close, Bug will growl at her. They'll learn... Eventually...

It took my Peanut a loooong time (like 6ish months) to accept there was another kitty in the house. Cats are so silly....but damn cute and lovable. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!