sharimcm

Name my kitten and win!

OK, so I took this kitten out of a bad situation, but I have yet to name her. She was a stray out at a trailer park covered in fleas. :| I took her to my vet's office and other than the tape worms, fleas and ear mites, she was in good health (FLV/FIV neg). Anyways, when I took her in, the vet asked me what her name was. Uhhh... I had no idea. :S I've already had a Callie Cat, Kashmir and Crayon, so this kitten is still nameless. My other cat (which hates the kitten with a passion - I'll take ideas on how to help my older cat cope and like the new kitten) is named Ladybug, but I just call her BugButt. :ph34r:

So, my proposal is give me ideas for this little girl, and if I choose your name, I'll make you a closing pin hemp necklace with your bead color choice and mail it to you. :)

Game on!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I should name her CoraKitts after you. ;):D

Or maybe St. Kitts... Or Saint (although she is NO saint for sure).

This little ball of fur is fiesty! B|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I should name her CoraKitts after you. ;):D

Or maybe St. Kitts... Or Saint (although she is NO saint for sure).

This little ball of fur is fiesty! B|***

Corakitts is sweet.

I was thinking since she's been through a lot already, she's a tough girl. And you did say she was fiesty... and you ride a motorcycle, don't you??? How's about Harlee?

Whatever you name her, she's lucky to find you!:):)

I love it when people rescue:)

"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

Corakitts is sweet.

I was thinking since she's been through a lot already, she's a tough girl. And you did say she was fiesty... and you ride a motorcycle, don't you??? How's about Harlee?

Whatever you name her, she's lucky to find you!:):)

I love it when people rescue:)

I ride bitch on a Harley with a hot guy as the driver, but I don't drive. I look better on the back. :o:$

My lizard (that passed away a few months ago) was named Harleigh. She was a bearded dragon, so she looked a little rough, but she was sweet.

I've just been calling her "no" and "kitten" for the past 36 hours. :D

Sabre
Fusion
Icarus
Raven
Mamba
Javelin
Katana
Safire
Nitron
Xaos
Demon
Spark
Contrail
Cookie
Cypres
Vigil
Vector
Mirage
Blade
Neptune
Dytter
Evo
Windsock
Phantom
Flame
Hacky
Slink
Vertigo
Wings

K, that is about all I can think of unless you want to go with the standby Seatee. (C-A-T)
:)

Ohh...so sorry to hear about Harleigh the lizard:(

I know you haven't had her long, but is there anything else you can tell us about her or her cat personality? It might help with the name search.

I know she is feisty, and had some bad fleas, so all I'm coming up with now is 'Feisty-Flea'...which sounds like a bar name, not a kitty name:D

"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

I know you haven't had her long, but is there anything else you can tell us about her or her cat personality? It might help with the name search.

Well, the vet said she was a fighter. They took her back to get blood work and she made sure she tried to shred the three people it took to hold her down. :| Other than that, he said she was really 'laid back' when she's not under stress. She has come to love her 'block party' ball which is just a little plush ball with a bell inside and the blanket I gave her to sleep on (she was sleeping in her open door carrier until I put the blanket in there). When I lock her up so my cat can have her run of the house, she will cry LOUDLY for at least an hour. :S She seems to be a pretty cool cat.

I just wish I knew how to speed up the process and get my cat to overcome the fact that there is a kitten in her home. She won't even let me get close to her with the kitten when I try to let her smell her. [:/]

tried to shred the three people it took to hold her down. Other than that, he said she was really 'laid back' when she's not under stress.

Her name is Bigun too? :o:D
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Since V has cornered the market on names ;);) I have nothing.

But as some that has been given the okay to adopt a little furry gal (and I get her on June 14th) I raise my glass to you for being such a good mom and taking that little one in!

Whatever you name her, will be perfect for her. Keep in mind she's a cat. She won't answer anyway. B|B|

:)

'Shell

Sabre
Fusion
Icarus
Raven
Mamba
Javelin
Katana
Safire
Nitron
Xaos
Demon
Spark
Contrail
Cookie
Cypres
Vigil
Vector
Mirage
Blade
Neptune
Dytter
Evo
Windsock
Phantom
Flame
Hacky
Slink
Vertigo
Wings

Geesh....way to try and run the odds against those of us who only supplied ONE entry. I guess Ed McMahon ain't coming to my door anytime soon...which, in retrospect, is probably good...:P

I tend to the basics so

Cali

Short for Calico (is that spelled correctly?)

a blotched or spotted animal; especially : one that is predominantly white with red and black patches
— calico adjective

JF
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

Geesh....way to try and run the odds against those of us who only supplied ONE entry. I guess Ed McMahon ain't coming to my door anytime soon...which, in retrospect, is probably good...:P

Yeah, sorry about that. I got started and couldn't stop. I don't have a pet so I'm making up for it I guess.[:/]