RkyMtnHigh

Sheryl Crow

She's a tough gal, too! Her bout with cancer and all. As an added 'extra'... she's damned good lookin', too!:)

Chuck

We did a demo jump into a concert she did many years ago in Jacksonville, FL. Her, Eddie Money, The Cranberries and Jon Secada. She went out of her way to come and find us to tell us what a great time she had watching us jump. Joked that she'd surely try it one day. Oh yeah, and she's SMOKIN' HOT!

She's a tough gal, too! Her bout with cancer and all. As an added 'extra'... she's damned good lookin', too!:)

Chuck

We did a demo jump into a concert she did many years ago in Jacksonville, FL. Her, Eddie Money, The Cranberries and Jon Secada. She went out of her way to come and find us to tell us what a great time she had watching us jump. Joked that she'd surely try it one day. Oh yeah, and she's SMOKIN' HOT!

How cool is that! You did get her autograph... didn't you? Or did you trip on your tongue?:D

How cool is that! You did get her autograph... didn't you? Or did you trip on your tongue?:D

Are you kidding? I still have a hard on from meeting her and that was something like 15 years ago. B|

I'm not surprised! I probably, woulda' had a coronary arrest!:D

Chuck

She's a tough gal, too! Her bout with cancer and all. As an added 'extra'... she's damned good lookin', too!

If she didn't have that going for she wouldn't be on stage. She's no Patsy Cline.

There will never be another Patsy Cline and I don't think Sheryl is trying to be like anyone else.

Chuck

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will never be another Patsy Cline …

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some might come surprisingly close to the original. .

In Reply To

I don't think Sheryl is trying to be like anyone else.

I don't either. They're both enjoyable for different reasons.

I believe that she has a very generic singing voice. She can carry a tune, but still generic.

Upon hearing her voice on the radio, I'd never say to myself, "Damn, who is that? I've got to buy her music.?"
Unlike Amy Winehouse.