The_Don

Jump tickets?

What are you paying as of last weekend?

We now pay $25.00 for 14,500.

Just curious to see what it costs in other areas.

Don.

I guess this thread gives more reasons to prefer Skydive Dallas, $23/13.5K regular price, $20/13.5k on Fridays, and a month or two ago they had a special 100 jump block for $18/13.5K which I gladly took advantage of.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

$35 to 13500 here in Canada. Price staying stable (strong Canadian dollar helps), same as I paid in 2005.

But, the pressures are now to switch to $40 for Twin Otter flights at many places. And you know -- that's a miserable $40.30 USD with the Canadian dollar a hair slightly more valuable than the U.S. dollar these days...

Time to move out west! Lodi is $15 to 13.5k, $13 if you buy in bulk. And for your same price of 27 (28), there are 2 dzs in the area going to 18k

Yeah, I can see myself booking a serious skydiving trip and racking up some jump numbers. Although its non-USPA I take it their are USPA instructors who can sign off licences etc at Lodi?

As of last week, Perris has gone to $26 (cash), plastic is always a buck more. A $1000 block of tickets is good for 42 jumps at 12,500. This is our second increase this year. Manifest is saying it will likely go higher soon, so I grabbed a block of tickets.

I think the higher prices at perris are driven by the higher price of fuels (and everything else) in So Cal. I'm sure Cali must have one of the highest fuel taxes of any of the fifty states, SOMEBODY has to pay for all those multi lingual edicts they keep sending us in the mail, not sure if we get scolded in five or six languages anymore...

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !