LisaH

Congratulations grannyinthesky!!!

Way to go Pat! I am glad you got a ton of jumps in this weekend!!!

SLC is going to be so much fun!!!

I had a great time. I can hardly wait for the weekend to get here so i can jump some more. And to do some jumps from something besides a 182. i'm hoping for some good weather Thursday, too so I can get some more practice at landing. B|B|
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Now you have NO EXCUSE TO NOT COME TO THE AMERICAN BOOGIE and jump with me!!!!

I'll be there. That'll be my first boogie. See you soon. :)

Ooh, cool, looking forward to meeting you there. Congrats!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Congrats! Don't slow down...because once you get your B, you can do even more cool jumps such as hotair balloons, helicopter and beach jumps at ECSC into the FloraBama!!!!

There's no way I'm slowing down. It is waaaaaay too much fun already and balloons, kelicopters and beach jumps sound mighty good too.

POPS #10490

I will be up there one of these days, but I'm not sure when. I'm trying to figure out if I'll have a chance before Prairie. I can hardly wait for that. There are quite a few from here that are planning on going. It's a long drive from here, but I've got a feeling it's well worth the driveB|.

POPS #10490

Hi there...we don't know each other, but I wanted to congratulate you on your "A"B|

I used to post more often (I lurk a little now and then), and have noticed your progress from when you first signed in on the meet n greet page.

You've come so far in such a short time...it's such a great feeling, isn't it???:)

"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson