turtlespeed

I'm erect again . . .

. . . my respect for my chiropractor has increased yet again.

I am no longer listing 15 degrees to port, I am walking 95% upright again and have 75% mobility back!

Still MAYBE can't jump at skyfest.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

. . . my respect for my chiropractor has increased yet again.

I am no longer listing 15 degrees to port, I am walking 95% upright again and have 75% mobility back!

Still MAYBE can't jump at skyfest.

I missed it; What happened?[:/]

BTW I was out cycling last night and came upon the scene of one of your relatives in pieces all over the road. I was going to stop and take a pic, but then I remembered what happened to Billy.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

BTW I was out cycling last night and came upon the scene of one of your relatives in pieces all over the road. I was going to stop and take a pic, but then I remembered what happened to Billy.

You could've at least sent me the pic. I collect pics of turtle roadkill for "the shrine". :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

You could've at least sent me the pic. I collect pics of turtle roadkill for "the shrine". :)

I ride that course every second day. The parts will likely still be there tomorrow, but not as fresh.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Where (on your spine) is it? Hard opening(s) with full camera set-up?

Blues,
Dave

No - it has to do with stupidity and bad landings - not HO with a camera.

It's between L5 and L6
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

There is no L6 there chief. That image shows some kind of something between the L5-S1 joint. You have 5 lumbar vertebre then a sacrum which is comprised of 4 fused vertebral bodies then a coccix (tail bone).

If I was a doctor then I would have jump money.

As it is - It looks like an L6 to me.

Skymama . . . PM sent.:D:):$

There is no L6 there chief. That image shows some kind of something between the L5-S1 joint. You have 5 lumbar vertebre then a sacrum which is comprised of 4 fused vertebral bodies then a coccix (tail bone).

millertime is right, no L6. Its exactly what he said
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

You'll have to show me when I get to Skyfest.:)

Ever hear of lumbarization?

I have an L6.

I have an L6.

I was doing some reading and found that people can have 4-6 lumbar vertebrae, with 5 being most common. But that was people, not turtles.:|

I have an L6.

I was doing some reading and found that people can have 4-6 lumbar vertebrae, with 5 being most common. But that was people, not turtles.:|

How do you know I'm not a turtle?! :ph34r:

I have an L6.

Yup...and if ya happen to be 6'5" and have only 4 you will eventually have some lower back problems. :(

At 18 I was told this. . . and by 35, I had 2 nine inch rods and 6 screws holding what's left of those 4 together! :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I have an L6.

How do you know I'm not a turtle?! :ph34r:

How YOU doin'?:ph34r:

Really?

Really?

ok you can fit the anomalous catagory:

Main Entry: anom·a·lous
Pronunciation: \ə-ˈnä-mə-ləs\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Late Latin anomalus, from Greek anōmalos, literally, uneven, from a- + homalos even, from homos same — more at same
Date: 1655
1: inconsistent with or deviating from what is usual, normal, or expected : irregular, unusual
2 a: of uncertain nature or classification b: marked by incongruity or contradiction : paradoxical
synonyms see irregular

:P
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Really?

ok you can fit the anomalous catagory:

Main Entry: anom·a·lous
Pronunciation: \ə-ˈnä-mə-ləs\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Late Latin anomalus, from Greek anōmalos, literally, uneven, from a- + homalos even, from homos same — more at same
Date: 1655
1: inconsistent with or deviating from what is usual, normal, or expected : irregular, unusual
2 a: of uncertain nature or classification b: marked by incongruity or contradiction : paradoxical
synonyms see irregular

:P

But I'm not a whuffo.:)

I have an L6.

so do I, they are not THAT umcommon
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Where (on your spine) is it? Hard opening(s) with full camera set-up?

Blues,
Dave

No - it has to do with stupidity and bad landings - not HO with a camera.

Did you try to run out a landing after making a braked approach too?? :SB|B|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"