Thanatos340

OK.. What Next!!

I remember several years ago getting ready for my first boogie.. Check list after Check List, Making sure everything was lined up ready go atleast a week before the boogie was to start..

Fast forward a few years later, Wait till a few hours before you are supposed to leave and grab a few things and go right? This great method has worked great for me for that few Boogies I went to...Till This one.B|[:/]

It started when I went to go pick up my Pop-up this past weekend. First the A/C went out in the Van Then I find the Pop-Up has a Flat. Fixing the flat on the Po-up was easy. Fixing the A/C on the Van was Not (Actually the FIX was super easy, It only took me the past 3 days to find the problem. Who would have thought an Engine Vacuum Leak would cause the A/C not to work. (Older cars use engine Vacuum to control the Blower Baffles. Moral of this story.. No Suck, No Blow).

Next, The Poker Tournament Trophies that I ordered two weeks ago have not shown up yet. Spent all morning Yelling at the Trophy company. (The Fix was to go to Local Trophy company and get other trophies rushed so that they are ready by Noon and get a refund from the company I ordered from two weeks ago.)

Then Last Night I started making Jello-shots for the Great Jello Taste test with Micduran. Stopped by Kroger to get favorite flavors of jello.. And they have Been DISCONTINUED!! There will be no Sour Apple and Vodka Jello shots this year.B|[:/]

And then... The Biggest and most unforgivable screwup on my part. As I am Loading the Van last night.. I happen to check my reserve repack card (The night before leaving for the Boogie that I have known about for a years is the right time to do this, correct??B|[:/]). Yep.. Rig went out of date on Monday. Anyone got a pencil?? :):P
(Seriously, Any Riggers going to be around tonight at Skyfest? I am willing to pay the “You are a Dumbass” Boogie premium for a repack)

That is if I actually make it to skyfest which with they way things are going.. is sort of questionable at this point.

No with all these minor catastrophes.. I would love to see what up-n-downshop’s list looks like s that I can see what real problems are.;):P

well, I got behind in my schedule and didn't make ANY Jello shots so our taste test is OFF. [:/]:S:(

I know I don't have an excuse, but it is what it is. We'll try again for Lee's Ashdive weekend. And, NO, I am not scared of losing so don't even start.

I'll bring you a pencil. ;)

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

The pencil comment was a joke. I forget that people take things way too seriously. If I cant get a real repack, I wont jump that rig.

Good thing I bought a new (New to me anyway) Infinity iwth a Smart Reserve last weekend that is IN date. Just have to swap my main over to that container and I am good to go.

well, I got behind in my schedule and didn't make ANY Jello shots so our taste test is OFF. [:/]:S:(

I know I don't have an excuse, but it is what it is. We'll try again for Lee's Ashdive weekend. And, NO, I am not scared of losing so don't even start.

But then I can't be a judge... Now I'm a sad camper :(

Isn't that about normal? I've had 'em call me at 7-8 P.M., the night before a boogie or the night before they were leaving wanting an I&R! >:( Seems to me, when making-out those check-lists, the first thing, in bold print should be: 'CHECK RE-PACK'!:D That's why we make the 'BIG'-bucks!:D:D

Chuck

But then I can't be a judge... Now I'm a sad camper :(

Well, Turtle will try to make it all better.:)

And J - Just to make thinks worse for you . . . I have reinstated you as Wingman, with all rights and responsibilities -

Am I there yet?>:(

:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If Turtle can't make it all better, I'll try to make it up to you somehow. ;)

I'm thinking - Joint Effort . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Look at the bright side, i showed up after 15 hrs of driving to the holiday boogie only to have the people at registration tell me my rig was out of date.:$:D

At least you know ahead of time.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Remember when boogies used to be fun and all you were expected to do was jump!:P Well, I've got that job covered this year!!!:oB|

go ahead rub it in, I'll be there tomorrow to help;)
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

If i was gonna be at skyfest, i would totally take care of that out of date reserve problemo....i do still owe you for that good time you showed me in prison...:P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!