tmanmike

Is it possible to have sex with one person for the rest of your life?

As far as not holding women in high regards, that is completely untrue. I hold every woman I am with in high regards, whether it be for one week, one night, or one hour.

Are you honest with them about what it is that you want from them?

Not always. That really shouldnt matter. We are all adults aren't we? We all have the ability to make decisions for ourselves.

Wait, I'm confused. You're an "adult" yet you lie to get women in bed?

Brilliant!

Welcome to the real world.

These women, the ones that can't seem to say no to you, are they aware of your attitude? That you can get any of them that you want? My guess is no. And if they knew, they propably wouldn't give you the time of day.

I personally feel your posts here are compensating for "lack of."

I hope you don't teach any children you may ever have to have the same attitude.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Are you honest with them about what it is that you want from them?

Not always. That really shouldnt matter. We are all adults aren't we? We all have the ability to make decisions for ourselves.

True... I suppose I learned pretty early in life how to recognize your type, and I am usually not attracted to those guys. And the few times that I have dated guys like you, I pretty much knew what I was getting into and didn't want a serious relationship anyway.

But I also discovered early in life that I feel better about myself if I am honest with other people about what I want, and I generally try to stay away from people who are not honest with me. But you're right; we're adults, and we decide who we trust and who we don't.

Never said I was Gods gift. I just happen to have the charisma and confidence (among other things) which affords me the luxury of being able to sleep with whomever I want.

Honestly you are so over the top that I don’t know if I should even take your posts seriously but if you are serious here is where I stand (doesn’t mean its where others should stand)

Sex and intimacy are not always present at the same time. Sex is an action, a release, a need. The intense feelings you develop for someone after you have known them for some times and when love develops is much more gratifying for me then a one night stand.
The best sex (again in my opinion) is with your partner that you feel so much emotion for that you wish you could live under her skin just to be closer to her. A one-night stand has the emotional attachment of jerking off.
For me developing strong feeling requires comitment for some it does not, and then there ones that don't even care to have such a connection. For me the experience and the joy of loving someone that much far outweigh the need to be with someone new.

I think its great that you know you can not be with one person and you are open about it. That should save a lot of people hearth ache and honesty is always the best policy.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I think its great that you know you can not be with one person and you are open about it. That should save a lot of people hearth ache and honesty is always the best policy.

No No, you need to keep reading, he's not always honest. He lies to get women in bed.

"Welcome to the real world."

Awesome, isn't it? I think he should write a book. I'd buy one.

If I could bang every person because I could- man- I'd would have fucked you- and your entire family- with a strap on.

All on video. Posted up on youtube to watch.

Now now sweety. Be nice. You wouldnt want me to share that private little comment you made to me now would you?

True... I suppose I learned pretty early in life how to recognize your type, and I am usually not attracted to those guys.

Shotgun-

The rebuttal to your statement would be- "well I am not attracted to YOU"

what this does is feeds the sugject's ego- denies themselves of the true reasons for their actions. the then strive to achieves instant gratification- in the form of sex.

HOWEVER- the reason the subject continues this behavior is because they need it- they need it to statisfy their emotional imbalance int their life, and it can be multiple voids at potentally extreme degrees. The only way to stop this behavior is to seek help or worse have a devistating circumstance arise or occur during their time of gratification.

Tmanmike- do what you gotta do to keep you going.

But remember- Herpes and AIDS are always gifts that keep on giving.

Take care of yourself.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

is there anything in life that you ARE honest about?

we know you don't believe waivers you sign, so you've openly stated you were dishonest about those, now you're openly admitting that you are dishonest to women to get them in bed....maybe it's the women that don't want a real relationship with you...maybe YOU'RE the one being manipulated.
:P

is there anything in life that you ARE honest about?

we know you don't believe waivers you sign, so you've openly stated you were dishonest about those, now you're openly admitting that you are dishonest to women to get them in bed....maybe it's the women that don't want a real relationship with you...maybe YOU'RE the one being manipulated.
:P

On the contrary. I think I have been brutally honest about both topics mentioned above.

Have I been manipulated? Yes. Did I mind? No. Did the womans husband care? Hell yes.

I'm no psychologist, but I tend to agree with -Scatter-. Your lack of self confidence is evident and you don't have a very high regard for women either. You may want to ask yourself the question as to why.:|

Why do people equate sleeping with lots of different people with lack of self confidence? I will never understand that.

Its not that you claim to be sleeping with lots of women. There are man-sluts with great self-confidence. There are man-sluts with no self-confidence. Then there is you. You are posting about what a stud you are. On the internet.

I repeat, You are posting about what a stud you are. On the internet.

The pathos is coming off you in waves.

I'm no psychologist, but I tend to agree with -Scatter-. Your lack of self confidence is evident and you don't have a very high regard for women either. You may want to ask yourself the question as to why.:|

Why do people equate sleeping with lots of different people with lack of self confidence? I will never understand that.

Its not that you claim to be sleeping with lots of women. There are man-sluts with great self-confidence. There are man-sluts with no self-confidence. Then there is you. You are posting about what a stud you are. On the internet.

If you prefer, I could send you a postcard detailing what a stud I am? Would that be better than posting it on the internet?

If you prefer, I could send you a postcard detailing what a stud I am? Would that be better than posting it on the internet?

This phrase comes to mind......

"Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

"Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"

I was so done with this thread, but I just have to say this: This was beautiful!B|:)

So done with it, yet so compelled to come back again for more. That is eerily similar to the behavior of the majority of the women in my life.

I was so done with this thread, but I just have to say this: This was beautiful!B|:)

So done with it, yet so compelled to come back again for more. That is eerily similar to the behavior of the majority of the women in my life.

We are actually starting a pool as to which disease you get first.

5 bucks a square- PM me for the master list.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

No worries there. Firm believer in using protection. Only women I dont use protection with are the married ones, and that is because I know the only other person they are sleeping with are their husbands.

Go ahead spend your 5 bucks. Whoever bets "no disease" will win the pot.

Okay-

Understood-

So majority of humans don't utilize their bodies as sex machines at every possible extent, with every woman/man/ts/animal/corpse etc...

and you do. great...

Okay. So...

What is the point of this thread again? Obviously you already KNOW that majority of us don't go banging every thing that we "picked out- just because we can"

If I could bang every person because I could- man- I'd would have fucked you- and your entire family- with a strap on.

All on video. Posted up on youtube to watch.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No worries there. Firm believer in using protection. Only women I dont use protection with are the married ones, and that is because I know the only other person they are sleeping with are their husbands.

Go ahead spend your 5 bucks. Whoever bets "no disease" will win the pot.

Tmanmike- what makes you think the women (assuming they are women) are just fucking you? if they can't just stick with their husbands- there is no chance they will just stick with you.

Trust me- there are more.

And be smart: use protection EVERY time.

I am trying to keep you from making a potentially life threating mistake. Plus the husband can kill you if he ever finds out.....
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Then you're a damned fool - unless you REALLY think you're so special that YOU'RE the only one they'd fuck around on their husband with.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706