tmanmike

Is it possible to have sex with one person for the rest of your life?

Discussion took place earlier today. I say no way, no how, no chance in hell.

Way to much booty out there just begging for it. Why on earth would someone want to have sex with the same person forever???

Sex is best with the person you love, know, and trust the most and who knows you most intimately.

What do you think?

Sure, if you manage to die first or sufficiently soon after.

marriage is important. More important then that is the trust that I have in my wife and she has in me. That is not something I'm not willing to compromise.

Spoken well, Dave. And that's just the attitude that makes you a man to be admired.

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

the ability to sleep with whomever I want

Wow, so no woman has ever told you "No". That's cool.B|

Okay, we get it. You're good looking and getting a lot of tail and avoiding all the commitments. If that's what you want, good. But don't look down your nose at us who have been there and are now in monogamous relationships, almost 25 years and counting for me. It can be done, a lot of people have done it. Not everyone cheats. It's a choice, and I'm happy with mine. :)

Really deep levels of intimacy can make sex extremely satisfying and exciting despite it being with the same person for decades. That degree of intimacy and knowledge of each other takes a long time to develop. New relationships hold the potential for short term excitement due to the nature of a new relationship being hot at first, but that is nothing compared to what can be experienced long term. Apparently very few couples get to this level of intimacy, where the sex is always sizzling hot and satisfying throughout the years.

If you start out thinking it isn't possible, you will definitely not achieve it.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3217963#3217963

coughs and sneezes spread deceases, so does humping everything !
A friend was also a bit of a male tart then he meets a girl he really likes and guess what KARMA she wont have anything to do with him.

Getting back in my box now, no time for cheats.
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

Okay, we get it. You're good looking and getting a lot of tail and avoiding all the commitments. If that's what you want, good. But don't look down your nose at us who have been there and are now in monogamous relationships, almost 25 years and counting for me. It can be done, a lot of people have done it. Not everyone cheats. It's a choice, and I'm happy with mine. :)

John, I don't think he's looking down on you sweetie. His question was, "Is it possible?" He doesn't understand how to keep a woman satisfied for very long. Sad really.

Have sex with the same person for the rest of your life?
Of course it's possible - just watch Basic Instinct. :P

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

All I can say is I was married to a man for 10 years who thinks like you do. From the get go he cheated on me. I was raised with old school christian morals and firmly believed in one woman one man for life. For 7 years of our marriage, thru out his infedility I was faithful and forgiving. Then one day I broke, was it because I wanted sport F*** and sample some strange, no it was because I wanted to hurt him as bad as he had been hurting me for the past years. However, it never phased him and even though our divorce is winding up, I still fell guilty for breaking my vows. I guess one of these days I will forgive myself. I am in a committed relationship now and even tho I would chew my foot off before I will ever get married again, I will never cheat on my boyfriend. If for no other reason, there are too many damn diseases out there. Your way of thinking does nothing but hurt people and created mistrusting women that the good guys have to spend months trying to reprogram with love and respect.

Discussion took place earlier today. I say no way, no how, no chance in hell.

The answer is yes and no- it really depends on both parties in the relationship. Now in this generation- we tend to be a bit open and experimental with our partners, so we as generation x are more open to "swinging" and other similar events.

However there are some that DO just have one partner for the rest of their lives.

It just about your own consentual choice made by two adults

Way to much booty out there just begging for it. Why on earth would someone want to have sex with the same person forever???

Yeah there are alot of available people out there.

Again- the choice to explore other avenues is made by two consenting adults.

My personal opinion- If I ever was cheated on- I'd pull a Lorena Bobbit and chop it off! haha!

But then again- I've had several "different" types of relationships and it really just depends on the emotions involved, trust, and compromise.

And about you having sex with married women- That's your choice- but BE CAREFUL you never know what the husband might do- also you are at risk for A LOT of STD's and you are playing with fire.

What I recommend is that you go into the adult entertainment industry-
Put your money where your mouth is- that is- if you have the package to back it up.
;)
Best Girl Scout Ever.

It's not just Gen X - it's an age thing.
Once most people gain some maturity along with life experiences....you change your ideas on these types of behavior. "Open relationships" and multiple partners simply do not work for most people. MOST.
It decays any foundation of trust that is usually essential to a deep loving and trusting relationship.
A lot of people tend to explore their sexuality for a time when they're fairly young.
YMMV

John, I don't think he's looking down on you sweetie. His question was, "Is it possible?" He doesn't understand how to keep a woman satisfied for very long. Sad really.

Valinda, I think you've also got it wrong. The original poster's issue is likely not about keeping a woman satisfied for very long, but instead with keeping himself satisfied with the relationship for very long.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Well then its just appropriate to just ask the source.

Tmanmike-

How old are you?
How many women have you been with?
Why do you like sex so much? Do you find it that YOU aren't statsfied or YOU can't satisfy women?
Are you afraid of STDs?

I mean I can come off promiscious, but damn...thats just too much for me. Makes me feel normal....but then again I am just 21:P

Best Girl Scout Ever.

I'm still amazed that this amazing women loves me. So very intelligent, sexy...many things and she's a really good skydiver too.

So are we Dave, so are we.:P:D:D

That is for the "wife "comment.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Your way of thinking does nothing but hurt people and created mistrusting women that the good guys have to spend months trying to reprogram with love and respect.

I don't see anything wrong with his way of thinking, as long as he is honest about it. (He didn't mention anything about cheating.) It would be wrong for him to commit to someone if that's not what he wants.

Way to much booty out there just begging for it.

I suppose while you're young and attractive, there are plenty of bimbos out there who fall for the "God's gift to women" kinda attitude. But once you get old and worn out, you will be just one of those ridiculous old geezers trying to pick up chicks at your local bar. Unless your name is Hugh Hefner...:S

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."