goofyjumper

6 Months Today!

Can you believe it has been a half a year since Lee died? Sometimes I can't tell wether the time has gone by fast or it is going by slow.

It seems sometimes like time has stopped since he has been gone. Then sometimes it seems like it has gone by so fast.

Miss you honey!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I thought about you yesterday. [:/]

I'm not going to begin to assume that I know the pain that you're feeling, the lonliness and sorrow.

Just know that you're thought of often.

I hope that you're getting the support that you need to "recover" from this loss. Your heart might never fully mend... but hopefully time eases the pain.

k.

I always regret not taking Lee up on his offer for free jumps at The Farm on him because I was too busy, it was too far, yadda, yadda. As gruff as he was, he definitely had equal time of being super caring and giving. He rocked and so do you, Brandy! :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks guys. I am so glad that I am not the only still thinking about this.

:(

You're not at all. It just feels that way sometimes. It is sometimes hard to see the support because you just FEEL so alone that you can't trust your eyes.

Brandy,

I don't know you personally, & never got the chance to meet Lee (Wish I could of gotten the chance - whether or not I got my license this year.) Maybe I have no business posting in this thread, but, know that you are in my prayers.

I can't believe it's been 6 months! [:/]

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Much love Brandy! I think about both you and Lee often... Wishing time would heal quicker, wishing for a quick resolution for you and Lee's family.

Always here if ya need...

xoxoxo
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I still think about him daily. He wanted me on that poker jump so bad, after my cutaway at the the Halloween boogie in '06, that he was giving me replacement parts for what I lost. It bothers me that I too never took him up on offers to come visit him at the Farm, but thinking of his kindness, generosity and his expansive sense of humor makes me smile.

You're in my thoughts, Brandy.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Was there any resolution to his criminal case?

Nope, not yet. Suspect in jail but not formally charged.

I am not sure how long it is going to take but I know that they are still trying to get a hold of some witnesses.
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Yo Brandy, Kimberly and I were pouring one out for that fat bastard last night and talking about some Leeisms, one that was cracking us up... "Babe, I know what Im doin"

I hate you have had to go through this, I dont understand it... Were thinking about you and looking forward to seeing you.

Id send Hugs and Vibes but Im afraid Lee would bitch-slap me from beyond... :D

Sometimes I can't tell wether the time has gone by fast or it is going by slow.

It seems sometimes like time has stopped since he has been gone. Then sometimes it seems like it has gone by so fast.

It's both, Honey. The days fly by as they always do with mundane things to take up the hours, then you stop to think about him and you realize that a part of your heart is frozen in time, still waiting for that moment to end in a different way.
I can't remember where I was two days ago, but I can close my eyes and go back half a year to clearly see the view from our balcony and my cell phone in my hand, scrolling through my phone book over and over looking for anyone else in Tallahassee I could call to get information.

And of course, that big damned owl sitting in the palm tree. Seriously, not 20 minutes after Balboni called me, I was staring at the 40' coconut palm behind the condo and the shadow of a huge f*cking owl swooped in and perched in the fronds. It was so big they bent under its weight. People try to tell me it was something else, but the f*cker was 15' away and I heard it hooting. It sat there pondering the next leg of its journey for a couple of minutes, then it took off and swooped out over the water and out of sight. I pretend I don't believe in signs and such, but before it disappeared I heard myself saying "goodbye."
.....Sorry, I digress. Just didn't remember if I'd told you that story or not.

Can't wait to see you and the family again, Hun. This time I'm bringing a special tribute or two I think you might like.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Doug and Robbie, thanks for your support.

Love you all.

I always wonder how people heard. I just remember so many people showing up at my house and I loved that people just showed to support me.

You all have been wonderful
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Brandy, I think I can speak for everyone at The Farm.

We all miss Lee. He truly helped us in many ways. Thanks to both of you and the spirit you brought to us.

Lee will always be in our hearts and his enthusiasm will carry on.

We all look forward to seeing you soon.

With love from the gang at The Farm.
People are crazy. Cuz there's more of 'em.

Let me know when the wastes of skin that did this to him get hooked up to 'ole sparky.

I will get pics and make t-shirts.

The consequences of hurting decent folk should be remembered.

Others may think I am being crude, But I know for a fact Lee would have agreed after all the talks we had.

He was a guy that knew how to be a friend, and a brother.

He never forgot...